Chapter 5

When she got home, Le Ning was still a little angry.

The door was banged, which shocked Leluo.

"Sister, what's wrong?"

"It's okay." Le Ning said angrily, "Go and write your homework."

Leluo pulled the corners of his mouth and looked suspicious: "...is it really okay?"

He hasn't seen his sister so angry for a long time.

"Really." Le Ning pounced on the bed and kicked a few times into the air fiercely, and then she felt that her anger had subsided a lot.

Shit.

Dog man.

On purpose.

Le Ning closed her eyes and the scene in the bar came to her inexplicably.

After she shouted that sentence, everyone stared at her.

Zhou Ran didn't seem to expect it. After a moment of consternation, he turned his head to her. At that moment, Le Ning seemed to feel his nervousness.

He has a low voice and hoarse voice: "I'll compensate you a cup."

Le Ning said nothing with a straight face.

Zhou Ran got up and left. Soon, he brought a new glass of wine and handed it to her.

Le Ning looked up at him. The man's eyes were deep and he looked straight at her.

Her heart trembled for two seconds and she took it aside.

But in the end, Le Ning didn't drink it.

Whoever likes to drink will drink!

Until the end of the game, the glass of wine was still on the table, and no one moved.

Thinking about it, Le Ning said to herself, "Deserving it."

In the car, Zhou Ran drank some wine, and Lu Jiaxiu's driver came and sent the person back first.

As soon as he got in the car, Lu Jiaxiu turned his head to him.

At first, Zhou Ran didn't plan to pay attention to it.

He closed his eyes and rested against the window. He had no feeling for the sight next to him at all.

Lu Jiaxiu was not as patient as Zhou Ran. He coughed and couldn't help asking, "You did it on purpose?"

"What?"

Zhou Ranman said casually.

Lu Jiaxiu "sneered" and raised his eyebrows: "What are you talking about?"

Zhou Ran still didn't say anything.

Lu Jiaxiu smiled and said, "If you didn't mean to tonight, I would wring my head off and kick you as a ball."

Zhou Ran paused and said slowly, "I'm not short of this ball."

Lu Jiaxiu: "..."

After a moment of silence, Lu Jiaxiu, a chatterbox, had to continue to provoke the beam to inquire.

"Did you know Le Ning was there from the beginning?"

Zhou Ran looked at him blankly.

Lu Jiaxiule said, "I just said that according to your bad temper, you should have gone home to sleep long ago. How can you spend time to meet our elementary school girls?"

With that, Lu Jiaxiu was a little curious: "But I'm a little strange--"

"Why did you recognize people at once?"