Chapter 35

The driver in front of him drove tremblingly and tried not to turn back.

In fact, Zhou Ran didn't dare to cross the border much. He just touched Le Ning's forehead gently and didn't dare to move again.

Le Ning nestled at his neck and fell asleep with her eyes closed.

After Zhou Ran kissed, he looked down at her at this moment.

Still beautiful.

Except that my face was redder than before going out, there seemed to be no change. The strong fruity taste between the noses was clearer than that in the bar.

The smell kept drifting out of her.

Zhou Ran was actually not drunk, so he drank some fruit wine left over from Lemon.

But this time, he had the illusion that he was also drunk.

After staring at it for a while, Zhou Ran slowly turned his head and looked out of the window.

Try to distract yourself.

He is worried that if he continues to watch it, he may really be able to help it.

He looked out of the window and didn't notice that the man in his arms woke up and fell asleep again.

In fact, at the beginning, Le Ning was a little conscious. At the moment Zhou Ran kissed, she felt that her heart beat like a drum, but fortunately... her heart was on the left, a little far from Zhou Ran, and he should not feel it.

But later, he stops, and Le Ning didn't know what she was thinking. She fell asleep after thinking about it.

Later, all consciousness was cut off.

I feel a little confused, but not much.

When Le Ning opened her eyes again, it was in the room that had just moved in at night. She was lying in bed. Zhou Ran was sitting by the bed with a cotton pad in her hand.

The two looked at each other silently. Le Ning rubbed her eyes and asked vaguely, "What are you doing?"

Zhou Ran looked at it and whispered, "I'm awake."

"...um."

Le Ning looked at the cotton pad in his hand and asked for a few seconds, "... Are you going to remove my makeup?"

Zhou Ran did not answer her question head-on, but said, "Don't you say that you have to remove your makeup when you are sleepy?"

Le Ning: "..."

This is indeed what she said. It was when she was at Zhou Ran's house that day, she took her mobile phone to chat with Zhou Ran's partition wall.

She said she was sleepy, and Zhou Ran let her sleep.

Le Ning said no. She hasn't taken off her makeup yet. Zhou Ran probably really doesn't know anything. She replied and said that she would wash her face and go to bed.

What did Le Ning say at that time?

She said no. Even if she was sleepy, she would not forget to remove her makeup at the last moment of her life.

The consequences of sleeping without makeup are so serious that she can never tolerate such mistakes.

But she didn't expect Zhou Ran to remember.

Even - he will remove his makeup.

Her eyes flashed, looked at Zhou Ran's stiff movements, and smiled.

"Have you used makeup remover?"

Zhou Ran nodded.

Le Ning accidentally said, "How do you know?"