Chapter 41

Zhou's mother is good at cooking and quick-moving.

After Le Ning came out of the room, she went to the side and did it. In a moment, all the food was ready.

Looking at the table of food in front of her, Le Ning said sincerely, "Auntie is so awesome."

Zhou's mother looked at her with a smile: "Try it and see if you like it."

"I like it."

Le Ning smiled and said, "I like what my aunt makes."

She couldn't help saying, "It's much better than what Zhou Ran cooked."

Zhou Mu: "Do you hear Zhou Ran?"

Le Ning was stunned and turned her head to see the man who had been washed out.

There were still some drops of water on his face, and the slag was all scraped clean. A refreshing face reflected in his eyes, and his eyebrows looked deeply at her: "Um."

Le Ning: "..."

Uh-huh, what?!

She cleared her voice and looked at Zhou's mother, which was a little uncomfortable with the trend of this topic.

"Auntie, I didn't mean that."

Zhou's mother smiled and said gently, "Okay, auntie knows."

She patted Le Ning on the shoulder: "Not to mention this, you can sit down and eat."

As a parent, although she is curious about their feelings, she also knows what to interfere and what not.

Children's feelings should not be put under pressure from her if they want them to develop freely.

This is not good.

Le Ning and Zhou Ran sat down and chatted while eating.

However, basically, it was Le Ning and Zhou's mother who were talking. Zhou Ran was basically silent. Only when he was occasionally cue arrived could he say one or two words.

In Zhou's mother's words, it's too boring. It's meaningless.

Le Ning secretly retorted in her heart.

No.

Auntie, don't you know how sultry your son is in private.

Thinking about it, Le Ning was choked.

Send a glass of water on one side.

She took it and squeezed it: "Thank you."

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

Zhou's mother will look at this and another one, with a mysterious smile on her face.

Not far, not far.

Suddenly, Zhou's mother changed the topic.

"How's the case?"

Zhou Ran said succinctly, "It's still under investigation."

Le Ning's eyes lit up and looked up at him: "Is he killing him?"

Zhou Ran paused and shook his head: "No."

"Huh??"

Le Ning was shocked and stared at Zhou Ran: "Isn't he killing?"

How is this possible?!

Zhou's mother was also surprised and surprised: "Suicide?"

"So far, this is the case."

Zhou Ran said succinctly, "No suspicious signs have been found."