Chapter 39

The sunset in the evening is particularly beautiful. It shines from the window, and the picture is unparalleledly beautiful.

The expression of the two of them made Le Ning subconsciously want to let go.

But before she nor Zhou Ran could take the next step, a harsh horn suddenly came from her ears.

Both of them had a meal. Le Ning turned to the beginning and looked out of the window: "Have you eaten yet?"

Zhou Ran started the engine and stared at the road ahead: "Not yet."

Le Ning squeezed her lower lip: "What do you want to eat?"

Zhou Ran glanced at her and said in a shallow voice, "I'm not picky."

"Then go to the place near the community to eat." Le Ning looked at her mobile phone, and takeout didn't seem to be very healthy.

As for going home to live, it's too hard.

"Okay."

The two were relatively speechless, and the car was extremely quiet.

Le Ning felt that she needed to do something to divert her attention or the messy idea just now.

After thinking for a long time, Le Ning can only browse Weibo.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she clicked on Weibo, she saw her comments blackmailed. At this time, her attention was instantly separated.

There are more and more fans of Lemon. Now it is more than two million, and the increase is very good.

Maybe it's also because she has been more diligent during this period. Of course, she has a lot of praise. In addition, the forwarding lottery a few days ago made her peers jealous.

It's not that she is generous. In fact, everyone drew a larger amount of lottery, but Le Ning's last behavior was too enviable.

It seems that she never lacks money. Le Ning has also done many lucky draws before. As long as fans like the products she uses, she can give them away.

And go straight to and down.

Even the company's colleague circle will have competition, not to mention their Internet celebrity circle.

Le Ning is envied and envied by many people. She never fights for anything, but it seems that many big brands prefer her.

Her face and makeup skills are enough to make everyone look at her with new eyes, and their preference is reasonable.

Therefore, if you accumulate too much jealousy, it is easy to cause sudden disasters.

In addition to receiving a private message scolding her, Le Ning also saw new news.

It was really the first time to catch up with the melon eating scene.

Some insiders revealed that they were willing to pick up Le Ning in the beauty circle.

Le Ning blinked innocently and brushed down. She saw a lot of her own photos. They were all ugly, and some of them were still uncontrollable by the expression management.

She raised her eyebrows, and sure enough, some people below began to reveal topics such as her plastic surgery.

Obviously... I have refuted the rumor, haven't I?

[Ah, is someone finally going to pick her up? I have always been interested in her.]

[Damn it, are you coming? Seriously, I think she is the most fake in the beauty circle. She said she would not accept any product endorsements, but she would not sell anything to everyone. Isn't that an endorsement?]