Chapter 23

No one in the venue knew Zhou Ran, and he had never seen him before.

But from the moment he appeared under the light, many women's eyes seemed to fall on him.

The straight figure of a man makes people oppressive, and makes people unable to move their eyes.

And even more shockingly... It's probably that his eyes have never been on others, just looking at one place and walking straight.

Everyone looked at it and looked straight at the man with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs taking off a low-key and restrained coat, revealing his thin and muscular figure. Just when everyone was greedy, the coat was put on both sides of Le Ning's shoulders.

"Wow--"

"Damn--"

Someone couldn't help exclaiming at this little move!

It's so handsome and so Su!

Just acting is enough to touch the beating hearts of thousands of girls, not to mention that men are still handsome.

After putting it on, he still put one hand on Le Ning's shoulder with a possessive hand and slightly tilted his head to talk to her.

Everyone watched this scene and didn't recover for a long time. Even netizens in the live broadcast room noticed this side.

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!! Have you seen a man standing at Le Ning!]

[See! I announced that I would want all the information about this man in five minutes!]

[Oh, my God!]

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, who can stand the beauty of Le Ning in this prosperous times!]

[Oh, I have something to say. I just stared at Le Ning all the way and saw all the men's behaviors! I rely on Taisu. My little heart can't stand it.]

[Who is that?!]

[This man is so handsome!]

[What does Le Ning have to do with him?!]

The live broadcast room is lively, but no one gave the answer.

No one even knows how this person appeared.

Of course, it's not just them who are curious, but also with Le Ning... they are a little confused.

She looked at the man standing on one side with a heart beating a drum.

After a while, she asked, "... Why are you here?"

Zhou Ran looked down at her for a while, and today's Lemon makeup is still exquisite.

In fact, there is not much difference between her normal makeup and plain face, but she is beautiful, but after makeup, she will be more charming and look more exquisite and touching.

"There's something wrong."

Zhou Ran's voice sank and he listened with the night, which was particularly seductive.

Le Ning was stunned and looked up at him: "Work?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran stared at her for a while and asked in a low voice, "What time is it over?"

"Ah?"

Le Ning was absent-minded in an instant and didn't hear it clearly.

Zhou Ran repeated it tirelessly.

Le Ning shook her head: "I'm not sure."

She pointed to it and said, "The activity has not officially started yet." Thinking about it, Le Ning turned her head and asked him, "... You didn't say anything."