Chapter 61

Le Ning was held in his arms and couldn't breathe.

The nose and breath are also full of the smell of wine on Zhou Ran's body. Several different flavors are mixed together, but in fact, it doesn't smell good.

But because it was from him, Le Ning didn't feel annoying.

On the contrary, I'm still a little greedy.

She took a deep breath, sniffed softly, and buried her head in his neck: "What are you happy about?"

Zhou Ran didn't say anything, but his hand was slowly tightening.

Le Ning didn't wait to answer, so she stretched out her hand and poked him on the shoulder.

The two looked at each other silently. Zhou Ran's deep eyes were not so bright at this time. They were covered with a little fog and looked not sober.

Even so, he still stared at Le Ning burningly.

Le Ning squeezed her lips and was about to get up from him when Zhou Ran acted.

He looked at Le Ning, did what he wanted to do most, and lowered his head and kissed the lips he had always wanted to taste.

I want to know what the taste is.

It turns out to be better, softer and more attractive than wine.

The two kissed for a long time. In the end, Le Ning quickly pushed Zhou Ran away for fear of something.

"This is at my house."

Zhou Ran said in a daze, reached out and rubbed her hair: "I know."

"..."

Le Ning looked at him, and the meaning in her eyes was obvious. Knowing that you were still messing around, were you deliberately angry with my father?

Deliberate is not intentional.

Zhou Ran just couldn't help it and was a little too excited.

"Are you really awake?"

Le Ning looked at him.

Zhou Ran nodded: "Well, I'm not drunk myself."

Hearing this, Le Ning smiled, "That's a lie to my father?"

Zhou Ran: "..."

Le Ning smiled, hugged him on the neck and kissed: "Don't worry, I'm sure I won't sell you."

Zhou Ran squeezed her face: "I'll wash."

"Okay."

After watching Zhou Ran wash and rinse, Le Ning went back to her room at ease.

As long as you don't get drunk.

That night, Zhou Ran was really regular. After taking a shower, he fell asleep.

Le Ning is the same. She didn't dare to mess around. Who knew how many pairs of eyes were staring at her at home?

...

The next morning, Zhou Ran was going to work normally, but Le Ning was still very leisurely.

I had breakfast with Tang Guangyuan at home and haven't left yet.

"Dad."

Tang Guangyuan looked at her: "Have you met Zhou Ran's parents?"

"I've seen it."

Tang Guangyuan gave her a scolding and staring at her for a moment: "Want to get married?"

Hearing this, Le Ning was shocked.