00| introduction

There's a sense of peace in silence,
to know that you are there.

To have your guidance,
your unspoken words filling the air.

Your gentle touch brushing my heart,
you handle me with care.

Like a delicate little art,
so much it doesn't seem fair.

Even in the bustling world,
came that familiar sense of predictability.

My stomach swirled
when you brought my tranquility.

____________

Excerpt:

He sat across from me, the light from the fire we sat in front of illuminating the side of his face. His slender fingers picked at the skin around his nails; a habit I noticed he did when he was nervous or extremely bored. His gaze remained on me, studying my expressions by only seeing my eyes.

He reached forward, hesitating for a moment. He flicked his gaze down to my hands. Scarred, dirty, and bandaged. They looked ugly compared to his pale hands, the only flaw being the crimson-stained flesh from his torn knuckles. 

He let the tip of his fingers brush against mine. I flinched a little, not used to the feeling of them being touched other than my own. He ran his fingers along the bandages, finding the start before unwrapping them, letting them unravel and fall onto the floor. It tickled as he placed his hands under mine, his touch so light it felt like a feather.

He raised my hands up, his eyes fluttering close as he pressed his lips to my knuckles. I felt my face wash with warmth. They were so dirty from working outside, but he didn't care. Tenderly, he kissed the wounds on my hands, as if they would disappear.

"There," He muttered. "My mom always used to say a kiss would take the pain away."

Strangely, they felt better.

____________

Fushiguro Megumi x Gender Neutral Reader
The reader is mostly referred to using the nickname "Scout".

____________

Slow Burn [romance does not begin immediately and slowly forms through the chapters]
Strangers - friends - lovers

____________

There is gore, mental torture, and disturbing scenes throughout the story.
there will be warnings for these chapters

____________

All characters are underage and will NOT be sexualized in any kind of way.
please do not say sexualizing things in the comments or I will report it.

____________

This does not go along with the storyline of Jujutsu Kaisen in any way or form.
(That means there are no spoilers for any of the episodes or chapters from the anime/manga)

____________

lowkey fantasy au!
The story takes place in the woods away from the city.

____________

There is a Spotify Playlist.
link is in my bio

____________

Please be courteous to others in the comments
do not include any spoilers for the anime/manga unless you put a warning before doing so.
even if you think you're being subtle. do it. i will not be tolerating any of this. it ruins the story for other watchers/readers who haven't heard/read/seen that part yet.

____________

the story is scout's (reader) pov
(I, me, mine)

____________

[best enjoyed in dark mode for mobile users]

____________

all images used do not belong to me unless stated otherwise. cover art belongs to the original artist(s). 
If I use your headers/art and you want it taken down, please let me know and I will gladly remove it or if you want credit I will properly do so <3

____________

Reads, votes, and comments are all appreciated <3
feedback is welcome! (plz tell me if I suck at writing or not lmao)
Enjoy reading <3
____________

Reads, votes, and comments are all appreciated <3feedback is welcome! (plz tell me if I suck at writing or not lmao)Enjoy reading <3____________