What a long day!

Whatcha think? Inbox me for Ideas! I need alot of them and ill dedicate it to who has the best idea!

I set my stuff down and ran to the ocean. I was in and relaxing I shut my eyes. When I opened them I saw the boys playing tag. I smiled I went over there and dunked Harry. He threw me. I kept swimming over to the sand.I sat in the sand and start building a sand castle.Branden came up and helped me make it. After 30 long minutes we did it! I smilied.

"This is the best sand castle.'' I said smiling. "Yep.The best!" He said.I laid on my towel and closed my eyes.I opened my eyes and the boys were staring at me and Emily.I smilied and Harry layed on me which mad Louis gasp.

"She better be just a friend!" Louis said crossing his arms. I smilied and kisses Harrys cheek. Harry got off me and I stood up. Branden grabbed my hand and we all walked to the car.

****************************************
Home! Brandens POV

*****************************************

We walked in and I went upstairs and got dressed. I went downstairs and Harry sat by me on the couch.

"You know what,I think your pretty cool." Harry said to me. I smiled.

***********************************************************

Elizabeths POV

*************************************************************

I changed and went downstairs.Harry was sitting by Branden,A K W A R D! I sat on Harrys lap.He started to punch my back lightly. I got up and grabbed my phone.

To: Mum!

Mum I miss you!! Oh,I cant wait till tomorrow!! XOX

From: Mum!

I miss you too! I cant wait to see Harry! And you too!!xx

I smilied."Emily!!" I yelled. She came downstairs. "What BooBear?" She asked."Well Hazza,we need to go shopping!" I said. Okay I call her Hazza because I dont want to me my brother! And she calls me boobear,because we are just like them!!

"Okay lets go!" She yelled. I grabbed my purse and phone and left.

**

We walked out and BOOM,cameras,flashes,and fans. Paul helped us threw and we ran into the store. We bought a hoodie and sunglasses and put them on. We bought carrots,dresses for the red carpet tommorrow in America,and heels. We bought them and.

"So,are you and Branden dating?" Emily asked me. I nodded. She smilied at me and

**

We went to bed.