Epilogue

*One month later*

I signed the last line and passed the paper. "Liz are you sure?" Zany asked me. I nodded to scared to talk. I picked up the car seats and handed them to Zayn and Perrie. "You don't have to." Perrie said knowing that I was about to cry. "I want to. You want kids and atleast I know who my kids are going to." I said forcing a smile. They smiled and left. I hugged Liam and cried in his shirt.

* 3 years later :) *

I walked into the kitchen to my lovely husband and 2 year-old. I smiled and my husband Harry Swanson. He kissed me.My daughter Addy is a big help! Me and Liam broke up and I started dating Harry. Liam and Danielle are married and have a 1 year-old son and Danielle is expecting....

Harry and Emily are expecting a daughter soon. Zayn and Perrie just have the twins which are 3.

Niall and Elissa have twins. Girls which are 1. Louis and Elenore have a 8 month year old daughter.

The boys were coming for dinner. I looked at the set table an smiled

"Thanks." I said smiling at my daughter and Husband.

The door bell rang. I opened it to see Harry and Emily.

"Come in!" I said smiling. They walked in and walked into the kitchen were Harry and Addy were. Let call Harry Styles Harold. and Harry Swanson Harry. I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it to see Liam and Danielle. I smiled and saw how big Danielle gotten since I saw her. "Wow Danielle. You have gotten big since I last saw you." I said smiling like a retard. She returned a little laugh before placing a hand on her stomach and nodded. Liam smiled looking down at his wife. I moved a side to let them threw.

I saw Zayn and Perrie pull up so I left the door open and stepped out on to the porch. She smiled and opened the door. I watched them kiss Perrie it broke my heart. But Perrie can't have kids so I did a good thing right??? I'm scared! I moved aside and let them in.

**

We sat at the dinner table. I watched everyone dig in. my life is perfect. My life is amazing. I'm happy. For once in my life.