Really?

When we got home the boys left to the studio leaving me alone. I have been sick for a few hours, puking,and head aches.Just for fun I decided to take a pregnancy test. And I was waiting for the results. I really hope Im not. That will ruin my chances with Liam! The timer beeped... I looked at the countier and I was pregnant. I heard the door open then after awhile shut. I shoved the pregnacy test at the bottom of the trash can. And went downstairs. "Hey!" Louis said to me.

"Hello." I said sitting on the couch. My phone vibrated.

From: Branden

Friends?

I ignored it. I watched a football (Soccer) game with the boys. Liam went it to the kitchen so I followed behind so I could talk to him. "Liam...please dont ignore me..." He looked at me smiled then looked at the ground. "I like you. But Harry would like REALLY kill me." He said looking at me. Taking my chances I kissed his soft lips.

"Ill talking to Harry." I said smiling. I walked into the living room and gave Harry the we need to talk look we used to give eachother when we would hear are mum and dad fighting.

We walked upstairs and in to my room it was cold in there so I covered up. I watched as Harry walked torwards me and sat under the blanket with me.

"Whats up?" He asked breking the silence. "Harry,Ilikeliamandwewanttodateeachother." I said the last part fast and quiet. "What?" He asked lying agianst the headbored. I took a deep breathe. "Me and Liam are dating." I said looking down. After awhile I looked up and saw Harry smiling. "I like that idea you and Liam are getting over your ex's." I was relieved. We hugged for awhile.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked getting up. I nodded. I grabbed a pair of black and white toms and slipped'em on. We walked downstairs. "C'mon noobz were going to the mall." I said to the boys.

"Thats rude." Louis said in a sassy tone. "Says the guy that needs a boat." I said. Louis gasped making the boys laugh. "GROUPS!" Harrys yelled. In the end I was stuck with Zayn.

*** The Mall***

( Harrys P.O.V)

Me and Louis were hanging out at the mens section looking at suspenders. "Lou, Lizzy is dating Liam!" I said trying to make conversation. Louis head shot up. "REALLY?" He said very excited. I nodded with a small smile. We talked more and more about and walked to the food court to grad a bite.

(Liams P.O.V)

Me and Niall were at the food court and havent bought one single thing because we have been eating for 30 minutes. Well i guess we bought food... "Niall...." I said trailing of his name. "Leeyuumm." He said doing the same to my name. "Im daiting Lizzy.(All the boys call me that.)" I said hoping he would wanna leave. "Really? Lets go look for stuff now." He said. SCORE!

(Elizabeth P.O.V)

"Zayn I dont wanna be in the mens section anymore! Guys are winking at me!" I said to Zayn as he searched threw a rack. "Look I didnt wqant to be your partner either but shit happens and were staying here." He said still searching. Zayn really likes shopping. My phone buzzed.

      From:Harry

           Hey!! Meet me and Lou @ the Food court?? BTW i told Lou about you and Liam!! And Liam told Niall!!! Love u!!xx

Great  Zayns the only one that doesnt know!!

To: Harry

 '-' Okay loser ill be there in a bit! Love u 2!xx

"Zayn me and Liam are dating." I said then walked off too the food court.

I bumped into someone. Blonde hair bright blue eyes. "Elizabeth?" I knew that voice. "Remember me.... Harry Swanson??" He asked. "OHH yeah! Nandos!" I said remembering. We hugged. "Well my brother is waiting on me!" I said. "See you around!'' He said smiling. I walked towards the food court

Has I walked I saw Harry and Louis sitting in a booth. I walked over and slid in with Harry. "Wheres the stuff you bought?" Louis asked as I sat down. "Well for an hour we were in the mens section." I informed them.They started laughing. "I will the boys and we will go home." Harry said taking out his phone.

*

Right now I was have a little agruement with Louis. "Apples are WAY better than carrots!" I said making a statement. "Look little Styles! Carrots are crunchy so that makes them better." Louis said a sassy tone. "Apples are crunchy too!!" I said in a smart ass tone. He looked down showing that I won the agruement. "Okay guys I have a doctors appointment tommorrow and 8:30 so I will be gone."

"Why?" Niall asked sitting beside me. "A checkup." I lied. "Im going to bed!" I said. "Night!" They all yelled. I walked upstairs and saw Liam.

"Im going to bed." I said. He walked over to me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I plugged up my phone and layed down.

If im pregnant....whos the dad?? As i was thinking I fell asleep.

A/N I know I havent been writing lately but that was because I was working on this chapter.Im always looking for new Bestfriend or a GF for Niall or Harry!!! Answer these questions:

      1. Name?

      2. Who are you? (Nialls GF or Harry. Or are you Elizabeths new BFF?

     3. L!fe story I want a tragic happening!!

     4. Age

     5. Siblings.... Parents.

     6. OTHER (any thing else you wanna add.

    7. Inbox or Comment the Answers!!