Unknown Chapter!

I woke up the next morning I woke up and it was my birthday!! I smiled and jumped in to the shower and put on a sun dress and brushed my hair. I went downstairs and saw somthing terrible sitting on my couch in my living room! Branden kissing Caroline Flack! I gasped and they looked up no one was up. Branden stood up. "I can explain!!" He said. I shook my head and grabbed his bags. "Save it and get out." I said. Branden left but Caroline didnt. But she soon did.I started crying.I ran to Harrys room and all the boys were in there.Harry hugged me."Whats wrong?" He asked.

"B-Branden k-kissed C-Caroline." I stutterd. They all gasped and had a group hug. "Happy birthday." Harry said. "Happy Birthday." I replied. He smiled. I fell asleep on the floor.

*****

I woke up and it was 9:00 am.I went downstairs and ate. "Are you okay?" Liam asked. I nodded. I knew he liked me,I kinda do too...I went into the living room with my mum and Harry. then some one knocked on the door and Harry got it. "El!!" He yelled. She walked in and was greeted by a kiss from Louis. "Happy Brithday,Harry." She said. I got up and went upstairs. I grabbed my present for Harry. I went back and handed it to him he smiled and gave me a box.I opened his and it was a new keyboard. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. He opened his and it was a new pair of glasses that he wanted. He smiled

"Thanks.'' He said hugging me. "Harry you didnt tell me you had a girlfriend!" The girl named El? Said. I started laughing. I shook my head. "Im his sister." I said inbetween laughs. She smiled. "That makes more since. Twins?" She asked. I nodded she smiled. "Im Elenore." She said. "Elizabeth." I smiled. "Elizabeth its Noon go make us lunch." Harry ordered. I nodded and ran to the kitchen and made hot dogs but while I was cooking I started sing like I always do when i cook.

"Im so over you its crazy take your number right out of my phone boy im doing just fine alone cant belive I called you baby boy you should know im so over you." I sang loud.  "Beautiful!" Harry yelled. "Oh shut it!" I yelled back. I made drinks and set it on the table. "Lunch!" I yelled. Then I heard feet then a boom then laughter.I smiled and at them and sat in the living room. "Elizabethwe have to walk the red carpet in one hour." Harry said from the kitchen. I went upstairs.