Sleepover!!!And the NEWS!

We ate then me and Emily sat on the couch. All the boys hugged me."Woah. Music time!!" I screamed. I ran upstairs and went into my room and grabbed my guitar.I ran back downstairs.The boys smilied at me.I started playing.We played for hours

"Bed time!" Paul shouted. We all sighed. "But Paul!!" I yelled. Paul threw me over his shoulder.The boys ran to their rooms. Emily ran to my room and Paul put me in my bed room. I sighed and layed in my bed with Emily.

"Good Night Paul!!'" I yelled has he shut the door. I grabbed my phone and had a text for Branden.I Opened it.

From: Branden

Hey love!! Can i live with you guys? My mum and dad are leaving to America for a year.xx

 I should ask Harry first. I pulled up Harry.

To:Harry!!

Hey can Branden live with us for a year? Please?

From:Harry

Umm...Sure.....

To Branden

Yes since its friday come tommorrow morning with your stuff.

From:Branden

Okay

I fell asleep a minute I laid my phone down.

***

I woke up and it was 8:00am. I rubbed my eyes and Emily was gone. I got dressed in a  Black Music Tee-Shirt. I slipped on orange skinny jeans and put TOMS. I came out and went in to the bathroom and tried to straighten my hair but it just curiled more. I groaned and went downstairs.The door bell rang.

"I will get it!!" I yelled. I opened it and it ws Branden.

"Come on in." I said smiling. He walked and I shut the door.I took his bags went upstairs and put them in the guest room.I came down a Louis was fighting with Harry.Niall was throwing spoons at Liam and Zayn was telling Emily about his hair stuff . I giggled.

"Harry! Louis! Get off eachother! Niall leave the poor boy alone! And Zayn your boring her!" I said they all stopped and sat on the floor.

"Whe are going to America tommorow!" Harry shouted. I jumped up and down.

"I get to see mum and my friends!" I yelled.They all smilied and Emily jumped up and down too.Me Branden and Emily all ran upstairs but I tripped on the stairs and all the boys laughed at me.We packed. "Harry!! We are going swiming get ready!!' I yelled. He nodded.. After awhile i came down stair the boy were ready. Emily was behind me. "Hey Paul.'' I said walking past him.

"Lets go to the beach!" Louis yelled. We all piled in the car.

***