America

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed I noticed it was 6:30am. I took a shower and put on red skinny jeans and a black tank top and TOMS I just curled my hair some more went downstairs.

I thought I should make breakfast for the lads,I was to lazy to cook so I thought I might order Nandos.I grabbed my wallet and keys and went to Louis's car.

....

I ran in and ordered everyone's usual and I bumped into someone. He had blue shiny eyes perfect blonde hair. He was sexy! He looked down at me and smiled. I blushed and got up.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a husky voice

"Ya. I'm Elizabeth by the way." I said.He smiled. "Harry Swanson." He said.I smiled and left to the car.

.......

I came out of the car and it was 8:00. That means 30 minutes till we leave. I opened the door and everyone was watching TV. "I brought Nandos!!" I yelled. They all ran to me and grabbed their food. I sat by Branden at the table and ate with him.

.............................................................

At the airport and we have a private plane

..............................................................

I got in the airplane and sat by Branden. Harry sat by Louis behind me and Zayn and Niall in front of me and Liam sat by Paul across us and Emily sat in second class alone. We were all so close!!

"We are almost on the runway please put on your seatbelt." A weird voice said. I buckled up. Branded held my hand. Then Harry kicked my seat.

"Harold!" I yelled. Paul looked up from his computer." Paul he kicked my seat!" I said.

"Harry stop or you can seat by yourself in the back." Paul said. I giggled.

"We are in the air. You may unbuckle." The weird voice said again. I unbuckled.

"Boys wanna see something funny?" I asked. They nodded.

"Waitress!" I yelled. She came over.

"Can I take your order?" She asked

"Can you?" I asked "May I take your order?" She asked. "Can I open the window? I'm pretty hot." I said. She shook her head.

"Can I get a chef I want a birthday cake. " I said.

"Is it your birthday?" She asked.

"No is it yours?" I asked. She shook her head. "Okay well I want a blah blah!" I yelled. "What?" She asked. "I said I want a Blah blah!" I scream louder. "Please be quite. What do you want?" She asked. "Well since you don't listen, just give me a water." I said. She nodded and left. The boys were cracking up.I smiled the girl came back with the drink. I drank a sip.

"I don't really want this." I laughed.I fell asleep on Brandens shoulder.

....

"Wake up love." I heard someone say. Branden? I opened my eyes and yes it was him.I got up and grabbed my bag. We got off the plane and I saw my mum!

"Mum!!" I yelled an gave her a huge hug.Harry followed in behind me.

"I missed you guys!" She said. We all piled in the limo and headed for my old house.

.....

We walked in.Dusty our cat walked up to Harry and slithered around his legs. I started to giggle. "My room!'' I yelled and ran upstairs.I jumped on my bed.I went over to my bookcase and grabbed my CD. I threw it out the window. I don't know why. I went in the hall way and Harry was looking threw his old Harry Potter book.

"Geek is back!" I said. He looked at me and sighed. "I least I didnt get bullied!"Harry mocked. I froze I felt a tear fall from my face.

"Elizabeth I didn't mean it I'm so sorry." He said getting up.

"No,you right." I said. I ran to my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed crying.Let me tell you the story.

...................................

High school past.

...........,..........................

I was at school walking in the hallway then I got push into the lockers. "Bitch!" One of them yelled. Tears fell down my face.They all laughed. And left.

..........................................

Present

...........................................

I wiped my tears someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door and it was Branden. I let him in. I looked at the time it was 10:30pm.

"What's up?" I asked." Well,I wanted to see how you were." He said

"I'm fine." I said.