Fancy Dinners and baby ideas.

A/N Oh I love you guys! Thanks for all the reads!

"Where we going for dinner?" I asked my mum when she entered the room where  Harry,Niall,and me were watching Scream 4. "Marlin Grill!" She said with a smile knowing that my favorite resturaunt. Its very fancy but the food is really good!

"When are we leaving?" I asked smiling. "Now!" She said laughing. I went to my room and slipped on my vans before telling the boys that were playing monoplay on my bedroom floor that we were going to Marlins Grill.

**

We entered the fancy resteraunt and went to the front counter. The Styles. My mum told the lady at the desk. "Right this way." She said as we followed. People there were in dress and we are in pants and tee-shirts my case shorts and tank-top. I sat beside Liam and Zayn and across from Harry and Louis.

Me and Harry had my favorite Baked Baby Brie. I had water to drink. Everyone was having Cocktails. Then little old me having water. I looked threw my phone while we were waiting for the food. My phone began to ring. "Excuse me." I excused my self. I walked into the bathroom and pressed the talk button.

"Hello?" I said in the phone. "Hello this is The Sing Of Arts and Dance. Is this Elizabeth Styles?" The lady asked. "Yes..'' I trailed off.   "Im glad to state you have been accepted!" She said I could tell she was smiling. "I but I  didnt send in a video.." I stuttered. "Oh erm.. Liam Payne sent you in!" She informed me.

"Okay thanks!" I said and hung up. Liam knows I have stage fright!

I walked back to the table seated. "Who was it?" Gemma asked looking at me. "It was Emily!" I lied.Im going to be lieing alot this week. "What did she want?" Harry asked. I turned my head torwards him. "She wanted to know.. if I could skype her later." I lied ...agian. Hey! I told I was going to lie alot this week.

**

We walked into the house. I kicked off my shows before sitting on the couch. Harry sat beside me. "Whats the truth?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows. "I know you were lying." He whispered.

''I will tell you later!" I whispered back.

I went upstairs and laid on my bed.

And.

Fell.

Asleep.

A/N 5 reads or over for a 2 page chapter. Under 5 by 3 hours 1 page! I want to get this book over with! I have another great book idea!

What will she do about the singing school?? Comment what you think!