Telling them..

I woke up with a smile! I had so much fun with Liam last night! After we got done watching the stars  we too a long nice walk on the beach just getting to know eachother. I took a shower. I picked out some shorts and a tank-top. I noticed that I needed to tell the boys today. I went downstairs to see the boy eating breakfeast. I sat beside Louis. *Brring* Brring* The phone rang. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked the lady. "Elizabeth Styles?" She asked. "Yep, can I help you?" I asked. "Well your ultrasound picture we looked at agian and we saw that your having twins." I froze. I relaized I had to say somthing or the boys will found out. "Okay thanks." I said. I hung up the phone. The boys were looking at me wierd. "Harry I NEED to talk to you." I said. We walked upstairs.

"Lizzy your scaring." Harry said. "Harry Im pregnant." I said he looked at me in anger I have NEVER seen Harry like this. "What!" He yelled making me jump. I began to cry. "With twins."  He stood up this time. " Im embarrased to be called your brother! WHY! I wish you would listen from the past years when I told about what could happen if you came here!" I started crying. "Harry I hate you!" I yelled be before running out. I ran outside. i didnt stop running.

I sat at a park bench and cried. I wiped my tears. I need to go home with my mom. I took out my phone.

              To: Mum.

                           I wanna come home! Im pregnant. I told Harry and He freaked!I m having twins.

I sent the text. I looked threw my money I had  2,000 pounds*(Pounds: London and I think Ireland money.) And 1,000 dollars*. (Dollars:American money.Also cents too.) I had just the amount for and pane ticket and a hotel till the next closest flight.

      From:Mum.

                :) Honey you can come back. Im not too happy about me being a grandma tho!

 I started walking untill I saw a hotel. I went in it looked REALLY nice. I walked up to see a lady in her mid-twentys. "Hello can I help you?" She asked. "Can I get a room for one?" I asked. She nodded and I gave the money and she gave me a key.

     To: Liam;)

        Can you bring me my clothes? At (Hotels name) Floor 4 room 8. Thanks! Kisses!!!

I took a deep breath has I unlocked the door and sat on the couch.

A/N: Its short but I wont write at all this week because  of vacation!! It was a bit sad! Hugs and One Direction Kisses!!