School:)

Elizabeth is on the cover thats her:)!

We walked out and people were all touchy on Harry. He held my hand the whole time we were outside but when we came inside he let go.We went to the office and the gave me my locker and all that stuff.First me and Harry went to are lockers then we met at my locker and went to our first class,Math.Harry and I sat by eachother after I sat down the teacher Mr.Fitz wanted me to tell about my self.

"Im Elizabeth Styles.Im Harrys Twin sister.I was here but when Harry went to Xfactor me and my mum moved to America.And I moved back because my mum wanted me to know Harry and his band mates."I said Harry smirked at me and I sat down and gt out my phone. The teacher was nice but I hate math! I sat inbetween Harry and a really cute guy he kept smiling at me.I would smile back.Mr.Fitz passed out homework.The bell rang and the really cute guy beside me talked to me!

"Hi im Branden." He said smiling.

"Im Elizabeth." I said smiling back.I grabbed a pen and wrote my number on his wrist.

"Text me I gotta go to my brother." I said. He nodded and we left. Harry kept looking at me ad smiling.I ran to my locker and put that stuff in and took out my history stuff.I walked to Brandens locker.

"Wanna walk to class with me?" I asked smiling He nodded and took my hand. He walked me to history and we sat down by eachother.Harry wasnt in this class he took a different class for xtra credit.

To: Harry

  Branden walked me to class! Hes super nice and loveable I think he likes me! <3xx

From: Harry

 History teacher is Mrs.Creed is nice she is not to mean about texting but history is hard!xx Be good Love!

"Ms.Styles!" Mrs.Creed said. I looked up.

"Mhm." I said she smiled.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I smiled and giggled a little.

"Oh just ya know texting same old!" I said and everyone laughed. Mrs.Creed did to.

"Okay but listen this will be on the test!" She said turning back to the board.Everyone started being my bestfriend afterI said that. The bell rang and we had no homework because it was to late to pass it out.I put my books in my locker and headed to lunch I got lots of smiles! Boys winked at me!! I just felt speical! Harry met me at lunch with his friends.

"Hey Harry.'' I said sitting by him. He kissed my cheek and blushed a little.

"This is Elizabeth.Shes my twin sister." Harry said. I smiled a little and waved.

"Oh my Liam! Harry guess what happend at History!" I said and Harrys friends looked at me funny when I said Oh my Liam." I say Oh My Liam because its just what I say." I said and they laughed.

"What happend?" Harry asked.

"Well,I was texting you and the teacher was said 'Ms.Styles', I said 'Mhm' and she said 'What are you doing?' I was like 'Ya know texting same old!' And everyone laughed and she did to!" I said.And Harry and his friends started laughing.I smiled.Branden passed me and winked,I blushed. I cleaned up my spot.I got out my phone and had a new text.

From: Branden

Hey wanna hang out some time?x

To: Branden

Sure if you mum and dad dont mind maybe come with me after school? My brother and his annoying band mated live with us,so they will be making fun of us!xx

From: Branden

Sure! Meet me at my locker!xx

The bell rang I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff and went to class!

************************

Last class is over :)

************************

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and headed to Brandens locker.I smiled then he took my hand and we walked to Harrys locker.

"Come on we are ready to go!" I said.Harry nodded We walked out and jumped into the limo all the other boys were already in then car.

"Hey! Louis I got you carrots!" I said handing him a bag. He smiled the biggest smile."Oh guys this is Branden." I said.

"Hi,Im Liam." Liam said.

"Hi,Im Niall!" Niall said trying to take a carrot from the bag.

"Hello fellow allen, Im Louis!" He said weirdly. Branden smiled. He has a cute smile.

"Oh Im so bored!!" I sang."Paul are we almost there." I asked.

"Almost there!" He yelled.We parked and we all got out.Liam unlocked the door and we all went inside!