Date?

A/N This is going to be a romantic and kinda funny chapter maybe sad..

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock it was showing that it was 8:00 am. I got up grabbed shorts and a blue t-shirt. I took a shower,brushed my teeth and my hair. By 8:20 I was heading downstairs. All the boys were eating excepted for Louis and Harry who were kissing on the couch. Not really kissing but you know what I mean.

'Morning!" I said has I picked up and apple and jugded it. "Goodmorning." They said. I bit into the apple. "Im going to leave now! BYE!!" I yelled. I walked out into the warm air. I got into the car. I pulled out of the driveway. Here I go..

*The Docters*

I sighned some papers this and that. The lady told me to wait in the waiting room.I waited for my name to be called.I felt the chunks forminng in my throat I saw trash can. I leaned in it and puked. "Elizabeth Styles." I heard my name. I got up and walked into the docters. I sat on a table and waited after awhile a nurse came in. She had beautiful blonde hair geen eyes about 5'7. (same hieght has Niall.) '

"Pee in this cup then come back." She said with a smile. I got up peed in the cup and handed it to her. "The results will be in,in 15 min." She said.I nodded. She left I got out my phone.

From: Liam

First date toninght??? xx

To Liam

SURE! Its actually a perfect night for that!! Where we going??

From Liam

Its a surprise.. ;)

The nurse came in. "Well it looks like your preganant!" She said with a little smile. I began to cry. She rubbed my back while hugging me a bit. "You a month pregnant. Do you want do an ultrasound?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. I laid back and lifted up my shirt. She rubbed cold gel on my stomach. She set up the machine. I saw my small baby on the screen and fell in love with this small beautiful fragail baby.I knew who the dad was...... Branden. "I will get the pictures for you. Pick them up at the front desk." She said. "Thanks." I said. I left the room. I walked to the front desk collected my pictures and left.

**

I walked in the house. I kept the ultrasound pictures in my purse. I layed my keys down. Liam planted a kiss on my cheek. "How was your check-up?" He asked with a smile. "Great! Im has healthy as ever!" I said smiling back. I walked into the living  to see the boys playing truth or dare.

"I wanna play!" I yelled. Harry patted down by him. I sat beside him. "Harry truth or dare?" Louis asked him. "DARE!" Harry yelled making me jump. "I dare you to... kiss your sister." Louis said. Harry shrugged kissed me. Harry has kissed me before! Were twins! Dont judge. The boys were looking at us wierd. "What! Were twins!!" I said. "Elizabeth Truth or Dare?'' Harry asked me. "Dare." I said.

"I dare you to.. run up and down the street in you bra and underwear." I sat there got took off my shirt then my short open the door and ran up and down the street. When I came in the boys were cracking up! I put on my clothes and sat down. The still were cracking up i got and went upstairs in embrassment. I laid down and fell asleep.

**

I woke up and looked at the time it was 4:23pm. I go up put on a tank top and jean shorts a jean jacket  the went to my elbows. I did a light color for my eye shadow light blush. Light lip stick I put on a pair of sneakers.  I went downstairs the boys started laughing at me. "Okay you can stop now." I said with a small smile. "C'mon lets go." Liam said leading me to his car.

**

We were at a skating place by a park. Liam was helping me. "Liam im horribly at this!" I laughed. He laughed. He grabbed me around the waist and helped me to the side. He kissed me on the cheek making me blush a bit. "Lets go eat." He said. I followed him to the park were I saw picnic perfectly set up. We sat on the blanket and ate. "This is good!!" I said in surprise. "I know! Harry made it!" Liam said. We laid down and watched the stars.

A/N Finally a date!! wasnt sad i know.