05

FEBRUARY 20, 1995 (11:01)

His car was less noisy, the beaming of the loud music was just a mumbled noise behind the closed door as Liam sat Finley inside the backseat, getting in next to her.

Finley shakes her head, "I'm fine. I promise." she smiled weakly, "Just snorted and drunk a little too fast and it just slapped me." she coughed a bit. Her eyes blurring as she tried to hide that she was scared it wasn't just because she went fast on drugs and booze.

"It happens," she chuckled. Liam looked at her dead in the eyes, "you're cold." He frowned, holding her hand that was calming down. He searched for his plastic bottle of water he keeps by his cup holder and gave it to Finley who obliged and drank it finished.

She sighed in relief as she calmed down, her heart pacing normally but she was still feeling like shit, cold sweats dripped from her forehead. She kept a mental note to start avoiding drinking and doing drugs.

Liam looked for any sort of calmness on her face and was relief when she started to calm down, she scrunched her nose as her head still ached and adrenaline still making her shake a bit as she lets out deep breaths.

She began to laugh, "What's so funny?" Liam grimaced. "Your face, i wasnt gonna overdose and die." She said in between giggles. Liam rolled his eyes, "piss off."

"someone's already getting clingy." Finley winked.

They stared outside the car windows for a while, Finley staring out the right side where she sat and Liam to the left. The heavy breathing of Finley and Liam sighing through his nose was the only noise emitted.

Then they looked at each other, Liam roughly going in for kiss, cupping her face. They both winced when their front teeth had bumped together because of rough how Liam was, Finley tilting her head back to let out a laugh.

He gave a sarcastic scoff and the girl gave him a teasing look before leaning to continue the kiss, closing their eyes as they melt into each other's lips.

it was what a kiss you would expect to be like, passionate, lustful, loving.

It was till the boy began to wander under her shirt did the air began to be warm around them, as the girl squirmed in pleasure, not breaking the kiss as she eagerly wanted it, he did too.

He felt like Zues and she was Hera.

They were almost about to get to the business but someone knocked on their window and it was Noel with Maggie.

His eyebrows were furrowed and gave a sarcastic gag when he noticed Finley was only in her bra and skirt and his brother was shirtless then he pointed in between the two who looked up to Noel and Maggie with an irritated expression.

Finley and Liam looked at each other before snapping their heads to where Noel was pointing and there was a flash of light, making the two wince back.

"Shit."

-

FEBRUARY 21 1995 (8:30am)

Finley wore a brown bucket hat and her square black shades, drinking morning tea in her pyjamas in hopes that the paparazzi's won't find her to flock her about last night.

she held a scowl as she scanned the front of today's magazine. if she works hard, paparazzi's and journalists works harder.

she opened the magazine to where Kristelle told her to go to, page 5, and there it was.

multiple shots of her and liam. one was of them grinning at each other from the BRITS last night. and the other was of Finley and Liam making out in his car shirtless.

she gaped, "isn't this illegal? fucking maggots they are." she mumbled under her breath as she read the headlines, 'LIAM GALLAGHER OF OASIS' DIDN'T ONLY WON A BRITS AWARD, BUT HE ALSO WON THE CHARMING FINLEY AINSWORTH OF JULY., she frowned. how lame can the headlines be?

'Way to keep up a reputation Miss Ainsworth.' she read a comment by the printed pictures.

She groaned, "you want a reputation i'll give you wankers one." she scoffed to herself as she continued reading the article which was just an elaboration on how shes a scrubber who sleeps with both the Gallagher brothers thats why she has such nicely written songs that is, "suspiciously similar to Oasis's", people will really go so deep to prove that she doesn't write good songs on her own because well, she's a girl and shes a "slag".

They're so dissociative from reality.

Its 1995, not 1925.

Nonetheless, she finished her tea and ripped the page, carefully ripping the pictures and observing it once more, mostly the car picture, "perverts." she sneered, folding it neatly and sliding it to her pockets, then crumpling the rest of the page

She looked hot on those two pictures.

She left the establishment and was successful on not getting any paparazzi's who goes as far as to get into her day by asking absurd questions.