09.

Autumn Kingsley

Autumn Kingsley

"Lilah I swear to god, you have a girlfriend for fucks sake," I argue; she stifles a laugh, shaking her head and nudging Raven.

"I think our tum tum has a little crush," she whispers to Lilah, although it wasn't really whispering, considering I could hear her pretty fucking clearly. She winks at me through the rearview mirror. I abruptly press my foot on the breaks, lunging the both of them forwards.

Luckily they had their seat belts on.

"Jesus we were kidding!" Raven exclaims, holding her hand against her chest, breathing heavily. No doubt Lilah was doing the same.

I park my car and unbuckle my seat belt before getting out and closing the door, Raven and Lilah follow after me as I make my way into the mall; giving them no time to catch up as I enter a random clothing store.

I hide behind one of the mannequins, suppressing a laugh by covering my mouth with my hand.

"Autumn come on, I want to get this Halloween shopping done!" Raven's loud voice echoes throughout the whole store. I hear footsteps gradually approaching me.

Swiftly, I sprint past the two and out of the store.

At this point, I was paying no attention to my surroundings and I manage to bump into a tall, muscular figure.

Shit. Fuck this is awkward.

"Maybe watch where you're going next time." I hear a familiar voice snap.

I back away and look up at the brunette in front of me; the same glare, that I'm pretty much familiarised with by now, is unsurprisingly plastered onto his face as he stares at me.

I clear my throat and take a few more steps back, leaving a large amount of space between us. He doesn't budge; instead, he keeps his eyes fixed on me.

He was wearing a pair of cargo pants along with a plain black hoodie and Nike air Jordans which matched the rest of his outfit; his brown hair was a mess and he was wearing silver rings  on his index and pinky finger.

"Atlas there you are," Riley ruffles his hair messing it up completely, "oh hey Autumn." Riley gives me a friendly smile before averting his gaze to Atlas, who was still disrespectfully glaring at me.

This is awkward.

I shift uncomfortably and stand closer to Riley, shielding myself from Miller's view.