32.

Atlas Miller

"What else do we need for three days?" Grey questions whilst scanning the shelves stashed with different snacks.

I watch as Brady grabs a bag of popcorn.

"It's a retreat. In the mountains Brady. Not a fucking theatre." I retort as I roll my eyes before ruffling his hair and nudging his shoulder.

"Mind grabbing me a bag."

Shoving me away in irritation, he generously grabs me one. "We're sharing."

"No. No, we're not."

I take three bottles of water before popping them into the shopping cart. Lincoln furrows his eyebrows.

"You do know they're going to provide us all the necessities when we get there." I roll my eyes at the sound of his voice and shrug.

"How are you supposed to know where they get their water from?" I challenge grabbing another bottle from the refrigerator.

"I need one of those neck pillows," Riley complains whilst looking around us, searching for one.

"Riley, do you really think they'll be selling those here?" He shrugs and continues to look around, I roll my eyes before making my way towards Brady who was still browsing the snack shelves.

Furrowing my eyebrows as I scan his basket which was filled to the brim with all assortments of candy and God knows what.

"Why are you buying microwaveable popcorn?"

Brady clicks his tongue, "stop being nosey, they might have a microwave there."

"You think they're gonna have a microwave in the middle—"

"Atty boy—"

"Don't call me that."

"Listen Atty boy, walk back to the—"

"Stop calling me that."

He straightens his posture, and inhales, before pushing past me and placing his items into the shopping cart since his valet was already full.

"Do we have everything?" Mason complains impatiently whilst rubbing his face with his hands.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have everything," Grey responds before beginning to push the shopping cart towards the end of the aisle.

"Atty boy aren't you getting anything for your girlfriend?" Brady's mouth was full as he asked me the question.

I turn to face him only to catch him munching on a bag of chips.

"Brady we haven't even payed for that." I take the bag out of his hands, only for him to snatch it back and resuming his previous actions.

"We can just go self checkout," he shrugs nonchalantly.

"They don't have self checkout here." Lincoln clarifies whilst looking over at him.

God will he just shut up.

Brady's movements come to a halt as he stares at Lincoln in uncertainty. "Now Lincoln I know you hate me but—"

He scans the tills before us before pressing his lips together.

"You're going to a separate till," Grey adds before beginning to unload our stuff on the conveyor. Brady opens his mouth to speak before secretly shoving the half eaten bag of popcorn behind the water bottles.

I roll my eyes and start to make my way down to the bagging area where I begin to pack our bought items.

"Excuse me, was this found like this, or did one of you open it?"