30.

Autumn Kingsley

"That son of a bitch is going to be on his knees and begging you for forgiveness after seeing you in that."

I drag my eyes over to look at Raven's reflection in the full-body length mirror.

Lilah is sat at my vanity desk going through my disorganised piles of jewellery while Grey was sat on the edge of my bed, back agaisnt my headboard; he was scrolling through his phone, completely ignoring us.

Glaring at Raven, I try to smooth out the fabric of the skirt Atlas got me a couple of days ago.

There was a dicrete slit on the side of the skirt that stopped a few inches from the top of the middle of my thigh; it was paired with a simple black spahgetti strapped cropped top.

I hadn't ever felt so bare and exposed up until now.

"Here." Grey sticks his arm out, offering me the leather jacket Atlas had picked out for me.

Giving him a quick thanks as I walked over to him, I take the jacket before quickly putting it on, desperate to conceal the unclothed parts of my body.

Grey shoots me a warm smile. "You look great as always Autumn."

I feel the corner of my mouth turn up slightly and I don't even bother to hide the smile forming on my face from his compliment.

Looking over to Lilah, I catch a quick glimpse of her glare at her twin brother.

Cluelessly, I shrug it off. "Hoops? Or threaders?" She asks holding two pairs of earring up.

I'm about to open my mouth to speak but Raven cuts me off.  "Threaders. Find the gold ones, it'll look good and make a nice contrast with her outfit and hair."

Grey laughs raising his hands in the air, "woah woah woah, watch out guys, miss fashionista's in the house."

I shake my head at his remark and carefully grab the pair of gold threader earrings from Lilah's palm. There was a small star that dangled as I put them on.

Raven nudges Lilah off the chair before ushering me to come sit on it.

"I'm just gonna do a few touch ups and then you'll be good to go." Raven grabs an eyeshadow palette and opens it up.

Groaning, I obey her orders and take a seat at my vanity desk.

"How many touch ups are we doing tonight? Twenty? Thirty?" Grey teases and I realise he's standing behind me and Raven furrowing his eyebrows at all the makeup products and jewellery scattered before us.

Pushing past him, Raven grabs an eyeshadow brush from the pot.

"Tip one: don't invite over your friends to help you get ready for a dinner." Grey starts folding his arm across his chest as takes a step back to make room for us.

"Autumn! We should be going soon, hurry up!"

I roll my eyes and glance at the time on my phone.

6:47pm
Tuesday 6 December

What a fucking joke.

- - -

As expected, we drove to the restaurant in my dad's car.

Apparently I were to get my car back tomorrow morning, which was good, but I was still irritated over the fact that my car was lended to my aunt and grandmother without my permission.

We park outside a dimly lit building. It wasn't too dark, but also not too brightly lit.

It was those type of restaurants that'd steal your glance as you drive past it on a drive to your designated destination. I had to admit, it looked pleasing from the outside.