Parenting [F]

Warnings: None, its literally fluff
Word Count: 916

-Natasha, your wife Is looking after your daughter while you go away for a mission. Spoiler alert the kid loves you more-

Nat- Mama
You- moma

Natasha's Pov
"So my Little Dove, what shall we do today?" I asked my 5-year-old daughter she just huffed and turned around putting her back to me. "You wanna tell me why you are in a huff with me, Maria?" (named after Maria Hill. naturally)

"wan moma" She mumbled annoyed.

"But moma is away" I pouted turning her around to look at me. She teared up.

"I Wan moma. I wan moma!!!!!" She wailed tears falling down her little cheeks.

"Maria Romanoff you calm down right now." I said raising my voice she looked at me seeing how serious I was so she calmed down reluctantly.

"Moma will be home later. If you'd listen, we can do something to pass time until moma comes home. If you continue to sulk I won't take you somewhere." I said still serious, she considered her options for a minute before looking at me

"do something?" She asked in a small voice. I noded

"You wanna go a walk to the park and get some ice cream?" I asked she noded excitedly.

-later after the park-
When we got home Maria was asleep so I left her to sleep for a bit before dinner. while I made dinner Maria came in with my phone that was ringing.

"Moma on the phone!" She said with a grin holding my phone with Y/n's Caller ID showing up. I picked it up and put it on loud speaker on the counter.

"Hey, Nat" y/n said tiredly I could hear the car humming in the background.

"Hi dorogoy," I said stirring the pasta while our 5 year old danced about in y/n's hoodie.

"I'm heading home now, Tony was a bi-"

"-On speaker" I chimed in.

"Biscuit- He was a Biscuit." She said quickly changing her word play.

"Good girl" I praised with a smirk Maria looked up blankly.

"Moma did you get me anything from your mission?!" Maria asked loudly.

"I don't know buttercup- it's been a-" fake yawn "-long mission," y/n said lying I smiled and Maria looked hurt.

"Ria, she's kidding she's being mean," I said Maria pouted.

"Meanie moma! I love mama more!" Maria glared at the phone and I smiled. I knew she was lying but it was still funny. Maria loves us both in special ways but she's more attached to y/n for some reason.

"Owch maybe I should go live with uncle tony," y/n said

"No! Please come home!" Maria started crying on the kitchen floor.

"Maria, off the dirty floor. And don't cry she's winding you up again" I said. Maria looked at me and got up off the floor trying to be intimidating for some reason?

"Okay, y/n get back home please before miss Maria Romanoff kills me," I said faking to be scared. Y/n chuckled.

"Buttercup if you kill your mother no Toy Story for a month." Y/n threatened and Maria's attitude quickly changed.

"Okay! I sowy, please don't take toy story away!" She pouted.

"Be nice to mama then?" y/n said I heard her car stop.

"Okay!" Maria said bouncing around as soon as y/n hung up the front door opened and Maria sprinted to y/n

"Moma!!!!!" She screamed throwing herself onto y/n, she stumbled back and fell to the ground.

"Okay I missed you too munchkin" y/n groaned.

"Okay ria, off moma, she looks sore" Maria knows we get hurt on missions so she got off y/n and dragged her to the sofa and sat her down.

"Take off your suit so mama can fix you up!" Maria demanded.

"Maria, honey I'm okay, just a little bashed up from saving the world" y/n smiled petting out a 5-year-old head Maria glared.

"Off!" Y/n sighed and took her suit off revealing all the cuts and bruises. Thank god it is not worse.

"Maria go get ready for bed while I patch up moma," I said our 5-year-old left and I delt with my wife

"So was it okay with our little devil?" Y/n asked with a smirk I rolled my eyes.

"Your no better," I said sarcastically she pretended to be offended. (Hah rhymes)

"Ow, I'll go on another mission then." She said getting up. I pushed her back onto the sofa

"You sit that pretty ass of your down," I demanded

"Ass?" Our heads whipped round to see Maria stood in the doorway with her little stuffed elephant.

"No, no, no. That's an adult word." I said with a serious face.

"Ass," Maria said with a straight face.

"No, Maria Honey that's a bad word mama shouldn't have said it," Y/n said Maria noded.

"Okay, bad mama!" Maria said hitting me with all her strength but it was like taps on my back so I continued to clean y/n up.

After we had dinner we went to bed y/n tucked Maria in and y/n and I talked a bit before falling asleep, at 2.37 Maria Crawled into our bed and whispered to me. "I had a bad dream" I noded and we fell back asleep.

Author Note:
Hope everyone is having a good day or night! I love you all 3000!

-Lizzie