Part 18

~~~August POV~~~

I was stuck in some heavy ass traffic, and it was backed up for over 5 miles. I turned to the news and seen what all the fuss was about. They said there was a major car crash involving a black Maserati, the same one as Nicki's. The driver was in critical condition and that there would be a lot of traffic. I grew impatient with every second ticking away from me. I had a feeling that the driver was Nicki, but she wouldn't be that reckless...?

"Miss Maraj is said to be in critical condition, we will wait for more results from the hosptial, where she is being air lifted as we speak."

"Nicki...?" I breathe out.

~~~~Nicki's POV~~~~

I woke and felt like I was in a daze. There was too much sunlight, and there was too much noise for me to bear. I cracked my eyes just a bit so they could adjust to the unusual amount of sunlight in the room. The sun made my head throb with pain, so I soon closed my eyes as quickly as possible.

"Nicki! Thank God you're ok! I almost died!" I heard August scream as he ran in the room to me.

"August what in the fuck are you talking about?" I asked annoyed by how loud he was, and that he was here.

"You got into a car crash, and you were in critical condition, and I went to go see you, but they said you weren't even there, then I almost got into a fight with the-"

"AUGUST! I WASN'T IN A DAMN CAR CRASH!"

"But they said-"

"That Olivia Lodge was in a car crash, I went to go see how she was doing when she was stable enough for visitors." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"What?"

"She was in a car crash, and it was partially my fault, so I went to go see how she was doing, and I was going to pay for everything."

"I'm so lost, then why would they say you were?"

~Yesterday~

I heard a loud 'screech' and before I knew it, my car was spinning. I began to pray for my life, and the other person's life who might have been at stake. There was a loud crash, and when my car stopped spinning, I seen a black Maserati like mine, in the side of a 18 wheeler semi truck. I got out as soon as I could manage, and dialed 9-1-1 and went towards the burning vehicle. There was a lot of blood on the ground, and too much glass for me to grab the person behind the wheel. I heard sirens behind me, and forgot that I was on the phone with the dispatcher, and quickly pressed end. I heard a faint moan, and turned to see a woman struggeling to get from underneath her roof. Her hand was bloody, and her face was even bloodier.

"Don't worry mama, I'm gone make sure you get out of here safely, alright?" I told her. I grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher from a store, and tried to put out enough flames to grab her. Her slight moans, and slight movement in her hand were the only things that kept me going, otherwise I would have let the fire men do the job. But they were taking too long. A couple people had gotten out of their cars, and were helping me as well. There was a loud scrape of metal, and then the wind of a helicopter, and then I was being pushed aside by some big man. I heard an ambulance and then felt a wave of fatiguness hit me, and before I passed out, I was on a stretcher.

I heard August sigh, and he looked relieved to know that I was ok. I sighed and went back under my covers, and pulled them over my head, and a pillow over it as well.

"So, you good?" he asked sitting down on my bed. I felt his presence by my feet, and scooted them toward me more. I nodded under the covers and he plopped down over my legs. I flinched a little, but then felt myself drift into a lala land of sleep.

~~~12 Pm~~~

I woke up to a table side of 2 asprins, and a glass of cool water. There was note and it read

I had to run, I would love to sit and sleep with you all day, but I got music to worry about. Until again

Love Your Mans August.

That was really sweet of him. He didn't have to do that for me. I might love to wake up like that. A little note before he left. That's so sweet. I looked at my phone and seen I had amessage from him. It said dinner at 6 and to be ready by then.

TBC

OOOO things are getting really intense between them. Or is it just me? What yall think?

And for all my Dwicki fans out there, when do y'all think I should post Dwicki 3:Forever Date?