Part 14

I waited until he pulled off before I closed the door. I walked into the living room and sat down on my couch. I can't bejust blieve how rude I was to August, that was so...hurtful. I tried to get him off my mind and continue to get ready, but I couldn't he kept creeping up in my head. I heard the doorbell ring and went to the door and seen Tray holding some roses, in a nice suit.

"Hey, you look...wow!" I said while taking the roses.

"You look stunning, like just...damn!" he said while taking me in a quick hug. "Well let's go, I wanna show you off tonight." He said while holding out his arm. I closed the door, and hooked arms with him.

"Wait your bow tie is messed up," I said, stopping to fix his bow tie. He smiled down at me, and I looked up at him. "You're all done, now let's go." He nodded and walked us to his car. He opened up my side and then got in on the other side.

"Let's ride," he said. I laughed cause he sounded like Kevin Hart. He smiled at me, and I blushed as he pulled off.

"So, where we going? Huh?" I asked, pushing his arm a little once we stopped at a red light.

"Just wait, we'll be there soon." he said gripping my hand.

***DATE***

He pulled up at a parking lot, and came around to open my door. I stepped out and grabbed his arm again. We walked in and got swarmed with looks from everyone in the restaurant, even waitors stopped to stare at us. He pulled out my chair and sat across from me.

"Did I tell you that you look amazingly beautiful." he said once he sat down across to me. I smiled at him and nodded my head at him. He smiled back at me and thus the date began.

****2 HOURS LATER****

"You what?!" I semi yelled at him. Hesat back and laughed at me.

"I asked to see if you could do a photoshoot with me, you know I'm all into the modeling business, if you don't want to that's cool too I would totally understand." he said leaning on his elbows on the table. I stared at him from where I sat and couldn't believe what I was hearing. It's not like I don't get offered to model a lot, cause I do, but not with someone so, attractive.

"I will definetly think about it, in enough time to give you an answer." I said sitting upight in front of him. I noticed his eyes didn't come up with mine, yet they still stayed glued to my boobs. I reached across the table and brought his head up, so that his eyes were looking at me. "Did you even hear me sir?" I laughed at him.

"Um, yeah I did. I heard every word you said." he said smiling at me. "You ready to go?" he asked adjusting his jacket. I nodded and we walked out side by side, his arm just above my ass, and me clutching my hands together.

"So how are you and the Misses?" I asked once we were in the car. He chuckled at me, and just shook his head.

"It's hard to find one ya know? Like they all seem to be on total bullshit, like ain't nobody genuine anymore, it's just all about how many hoes you got now a days." he said slightly clutching the wheel harder.

"Yeah I hear ya, everyone is just on bullshit. I ain't looking for that no more, I want some genuine loving too. Like I know there are people out there that feel just the same way that I do, but I don't know where they at."

"Like where they at doe?" he asked looking at me, then laughing. I nodded and looked out the window the rest of the car ride. I was honestly tired and just wanted to get some sleep before I crash.

***HOME***

"I really do appreaciate you taking me out Tray, it was really sweet, and I did enjoy myself." I said as we walked up to the door.

"I try you know, none too serious. Just to show I appreaciate you staying true with your workouts and stuff, so you deserved it that's all." he said once we reached the door.

"Well, I will call you in the morning when I wake up, and stuff. So I'm just going to get some sleep." I said opening the door. He nodded and walked away. I closed the door, hearing the silent click that it was fully closed, then locked it. I took off my shoes at the bottom of the steps and climbed up the stairs lazily. I got into bed, not bothering to take off my make up or my clothes. I took my hair down and laid my head down. I heard my phone going off and looked down and read who it was from....

TBC

Hi loves I hope you guys enjoy this chappie and stuff. Lemme know who you think it was that texted Nicki, and what did it say. Vote and Comment, the more you guys do that the faster the update.