Part 9

Seen Wayne crouched down, smiling up at me with his white ass teeth. I didn't even ask, and he was ok with me not asking either cause he got up and sat in one of the back seats. I pulled out of the parking lot of the studio and went home, I heard one of August's songs on the radio, and and smiled to myself.

"Shorty sprung!" Wayne yelled from the back seat. I stopped at a red light and turned around to see Wayne with his legs going straight onto the arm rest, and his arms around the backs of the seats.

"Wayne, I am not sprung. I haven't even fully talked to him yet. We suppose to meet up tomorrow anyway. I just....really like this song." I said turning back around.

"...........LIKE I SAID YO ASS SPRUNG!" He yelled in my ear. I swat him away, and continued driving home. I mean I don't think I'm sprung. He just makes me feel different.

"You sprung, end of story. I think its bout damn time that you moved on from that lame ass Safaree. Like who the fuck names their child after a fucking jungle?!" Wayne said walking in my house, and closing the door. I went into the kitchen and laughed to myself at the fact that his bum ass is named after a damn jungle.

I opened my fridge and grabbed some pudding for Wayne and I and went into the living room, where he was rolling up a blunt for each of us. I sat down next to him and curled my feet up under me, and handed him his pudding.

"But all seriousness Wayne, what am I suppose to do? I mean he a decent dude and all, but I don't know if I wanna do that shit again." I said opening my pudding and digging in.

"How bout y'all fuck and that's it?" He said liting up his blunt and sticking it in his mouth.

"Wayne, I'm serious!" I yelled hitting his leg.

"Aight! How bout you go out on a date, you know get all dolled up and shit, look nice and talk to him. Not about music, or business, but about y'all. Be for real," he said blowing smoke in the air. I nodded and finished up my pudding, sitting it on the glass coffee table. I lit up and inhaled sharply, my stress seemed to leave once I exhaled. All my worries left my head and my mind was clear. Damn I needed this. Leave it to Wayne to help me out.

THE NEXT DAY

I met up with August at a private restaurant, which I made plans for. Today was the big day, I was going to ask him what he felt about me......maybe I should wait.

I got out of my limo, and walked up to the door, where I seen August waiting for me, adjusting his watch and himself.(AN: what they wore is up top) I walked up to him, and hr opened the door for me. We walked in, and it was silent as hell, it made me uncomfortable too. Though I didn't say anything, August could tell so he stepped closer to me and was practically on top of me.

He pulled out my seat and placed his seat right next to mine, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I relaxed into him as he ordered some wine for us.

"So how have you been?" August asked looking up and down at me, then licking his lips in approval.

"I...have been really good. I finished up that track and had it sunt off. I also started on this track and am almost ready to get it-"

"That all sounds nice. But I wanna know how you are, not the business. Do you ever really think about your happiness at all Nicki?" He asked.

"....I mean I guess I do from time to time. I just want people around me to be happy as well." I said brushing hair out of my face. I felt my face get hot, and I tried to calm down.

"Listen," he said lifting my face so I made eye contact with him. "I know you try to help others out, but think of you too." He said brushing a strand of hair out my face. I smiled and nodded at him.

TBC

I love yall. No matter what I may say, I really do. I hope yall like the Chappie
And keep your eyes peeled for the Trey story