Part 3

"Yeah girl! And he was all like 'So you coming to the crib or nah?' I was like boy byee!" I said as I tried to open up a can of mangoes. "Alright girl I will talk to you later..alright bye." I was making me a smoothy, when there was this loud ass bump from upstairs. I am a grown woman, who ain't that tall. So I get scared easily!

"Aw shit! Damn!" I heard as the-

"Wayne!? What the hell were you doing upstairs?" I yelled as I seen him come from down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Trying ta pop an Olly from the top stairs." he said rubbing the back of his head. "I fell off and hit my head."

"Dumb ass! How did you even get in here?" I asked grabbing him an ice pack from out of the freezer.

"Yo front doe was unlocked. Any nigga could have came in. You lucky it was just me." he said snatching the ice pack.

"Don't snatch yo! Cause I will take that shit back," I said going back to making my smoothy. "What brings you by anyway?"

"Oh yeah, August wanted you to head over to the studio real quick." he said dipping his finger in my smoothy.

"For what?" I asked swatting his hand away. He shrugged his shoulders, and spun around off the chair. He started walking towards the door, throwing up the duece. "Goodbye to you too Wayne!" He nodded and opened the door and then swiftly closing it. What would August want to talk to me about anyway? I finished my smoothy and went upstairs to take a shower. Throwing on a black and gold jumpsuit, and golden heels, straightening out my black hair.

***********************************************************************************************************
Good loving, feel so numb. Ride me til I'm bout to cum. I see you are bout to cli, Max oh. Oh girl you'll be fine. I heard as I walked down the hall and to the back, where August had told me to meet him at. I slowly walked down the red carpeted hall until I seen a door with a golden knob. I knocked politely, I heard a few scuffles then the door flew open. Before me stood the handsome August smirking down at me.

"I see you got my message," he said ushering me inside closing the door.

TBC

XOXO