Part 5

***Home Later That Day***

My hands began to drum on my granite counter top. I tried going to sleep, getting my hair done, hell even talking to Wayne! Nothing was working, I couldn't get him off my mind. Everything I thought included him. But why?

I stood up from one of the chairs at the dining room table, and walked into my living room and sat down on my brown pattened leather sofa. I flipped on the wide screen T.V, changing the channel every other second to a new program. Feeling defeated I turned it off and grabbed my phone from off the nearby coffee table. Unlocking it, I started to go through my emails,  checking them one by one. I slowly scrolled down when I seen his email pop up. I hesitated to open it. Just do it already!

"Hey Nicki, just in case you forgot don't forget to call ," and that was it. I felt my chest tighten, I was nervous? But for what? I slowly opened up my keypad typing in his number. The phone rang for what felt like forever before he finally answered.

"Yo you got August, waz happinan?!" He answered.

"Is that really how you answer a phone call?" I asked, as I started to play with my nails.

"Oh shit, um hey Nicki! And no, I do not answer the phone like that. But um, I see you called. What's up?" He said, smoothing out the edginess in his voice.

"Nothing," I giggled. "Um about the track, I was thinking I could come in and you know...maybe do the parts that need to be redone." I said getting up from my couch and going into my kitchen, grabbing a bottle of  water.

"Aight when you think you could come in," he asked. I shrugged my shoulders as if he were sitting right next to me and he could see me.

"Um, how bout Friday. I don't have anything to do then." I said leaning into three counter top.

"Yeah Friday, I get the booth all to myself. That's everybody day off anyway. I'll meet you by 3 then. Alright, so Miss Minaj I will see you in 2 days then." he said.

"OK, Alsina I will see you on Friday," I said drinking some of my water, then hanging up. So I got 2 days to do nothing until I see him on Friday. Great! I ran up the stairs and into my room and got into some sweats, and track jacket grabbing my custom Nike's. I called up my big body guard so we could walk out to the town car outside. I walked out of the house with my phone in hand and my Gucci  purse on my other arm. I got in, then calling up my old friend Drake to come work out with me.

TBC
Vote and Comment XOXO♥♥♥