Part 6

When I got to the gym Drake was already there standing at the entrance, hoodie up and phone in hand. I smiled and gave him a hug for the time being.

"How ya been?" He asked me as we started walking inside of the gym.

"I'm aight, ya know. I been doing things, planning my upcoming release of my new album. And I know you and Wayne just now getting back from y'all lil tour." I said causing him to do his cheesy ass smile he always does. I laughed and walked up to the counter to put in a private session for us two. A trainer came from the back and escorted us to the private room, while we were walking there we kept getting stares from everyone. It wasn't none new just the same old,

"Yo there go Nicki"

"Ain't she with Drake?"

"I heard they fucked!"

Same shit, I can't never go out to the world without getting accused of dating the person standing next to me. When I honestly say that Drake is my nigga, he literally is just my nigga. When I say Wayne is like a mentor to me, he is just that. Shit be blowing my nerves.

"Yo you aight?" Drake asked as he noticed my discomfort.

"Nah bruh, it's like everytime we go out into public we get accused of dating, this been happening for like what...5 years?!" I said as the door closed to the lime green training room. I took in some deep breaths and just tried to calm my nerves.

"Well it shouldn't matter it's gonna happen, it was bound to happen when we got this fame you know?"

"No Drake, I don't know." I said giving a slight smile as I pushed him.

***2 Hours Later***

I was back into the comfort of my own home watching LMN when my phone vibrated on the table next to me. It was from my old friend Rihanna who hasn't been in the tabloids since God knows when! But it was nice to know that she was ok.

Text Convo:

R: Hey baby what have you been up to?! I miss you so much how is life and L.A treating you?

M: It's nice, I miss you so much I wish you would come back and not stay in the islands all yo damn life!

R: I'm sorry but this is where I want to be, but I will be back before Thanksgiving I promise

M: You betta! And besides Chris misses you! LMAO

R: No he don't he got his lil Kaoochie girlfriend it don't matter I don't want him no way

M:..........riiiggghhhttt

I got off the phone with Ri cause she had to go do something with her fans so I let her out of my hair. I got what...24 hours to do none? I might as well go up to the studio ain't none better to do. On the way to the studio I heard one of August's songs play on the radio and I may have cranked it up just a bit. No lie, I was turnt up in that car with my windows down and my hair flowing I was feeling it pretty heavy. Once I got to the studio the song was over, and I just got out and went inside. While walking down the plush carpet my heart was skipping lil beats, cause the thought just hit me...August might be here. I opened up the door and found myself alone, I got partially sad but then brushed it off since I love to work in complete silence. It was a place to clear my head. I decided to start working on my verse for BANG BANG, since I felt there were certain things that I wanted to work out before I send it in to Jessie.

"I said Bang bang, bang, ba bang bang." I rapped and took off the head phones. I walked into the soundboard room and seen August sitting there with a big smile on his face.

TBC

For all of my Dwicki fans, I have decided to hold off on Dwicki since it isn't getting the reads I really want so I will let yall focus on this story and maybe even a Trey Songz x YN story. I will let yall know the update on that but I love yall and comment and vote.