Part 19

I pinched myself, to see if I was dreaming. Nope I'm alive, and awake. I was going to have dinner with August. I mean I'm not into him and all, but it's going to be my first date in years.

I pulled the covers from over my body and got up and went to the bathroom.

My last relationship was very serious, and I honest to God thought we would last forever. But as time grew on, he realized that he would have to compete with me for money. He thought that the man should bring in the money, and I thought whoever makes the money do you. No need for contest. But he didn't see it that way, and so 7 years of our lives together went down the drain.

I took a peek at my reflection and was merely impressed that I still looked decent enough. I flexed my wrist over the cold faucet knob, and turned it on. Dipping my hands underneath the cold water I splashed my face.

I wiped away the access water and went back into my room. I checked the time and seen it was a little pass 3. Picking up my phone I made a call that had long been on my mind.

"Nicki, baby! How may I help you baby?"

"Hey Steve, listen I need a fire pantsuit by 5, I know its-"

"I will have our staff get on it ASAP. Don't you worry honey, I will call when it is on the way."

"Thank you Steve, thank you!" I said and hung up. Maybe the pantsuit was too much, but for our night out I want to look sexier than normal. Just so he can see how much he wants me.

Maybe I'm starting to like him. He does seem different.

TBC

HI Babies! I will be updating next week, sorry for the short chappie. But I hope you guys enjoy it