Part 7

I stared at him up and down, and threw up my hand in hopelessness. There wasn't a point in me asking why he was here, he was just gonna play some merry-go-round lil kid game with me. BUT at the same time I did want to see him.....I mean at least I think I wanted to.

"August what are you doing here? I thought we were meeting up tomorrow." I asked sitting on the couch across from him.

"Well, I heard you were going to be in here so I thought I might as well come see what you up to." He said flashing his ever so bright smile. I felt my face get warm and wanted to look away.

"Ok, well now you know I'm here so you can go now." I said trying to get him out of the studio. He looked shock and then smirked at me. I stared back into his black shades, "What?"

"YOU!" He said laughing at me.

"Me? What you mean me? What I do?" I asked leaning foward onto my knees, pressing down into them.

"I don't think you want to hear it. So I'm just gone wait to say it at the right time." He said getting up and walking toward the door. "I'll see you tomorrow though," he said opening then closing the door behind him. I felt my hands go numb, he had to say something but what was it?

I closed and locked up the studio and headed to the car. Getting into the driver's side I heard shuffles behind me in the back seats. I turned around, ever so slowly and.............

TBC

OHHH WHO/OR WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BEHIND NICKI IN THE BACK SEAT?!