Part 12

I laughed and showed August where the towels were, and he got into the shower. I went downstairs and took a shower and got dressed in the lower bathroom of the house. When I walked out adjusting my shoes so that they didn't come off, August was coming down the stairs. I don't know when, or how he even got his clothes over to my house, but what he was wearing was just so......damn!

"Staring much?" he asked when he reached the bottom of the white carpeted steps.

"No, I was just...amazed you got different clothes on, and not the ones from last night. I don't even want to know how you even got them. Let's.....just go." I said walking straight towards the door. He nodded and started walking behind me, closing the door. We took my Maserati to the burger place and didn't get mobbed, since there are always celebs in LA. August got a double cheeseburger with a whole lot of shit on it, and I just ended up getting a cheeseburger.

"I think you aren't going to eat all of that, honestly!" he said drinking some of his water.

"I think you aren't going to eat all of your food, honestly!" I said mocking him. He laughed and scooted his chair next to mine, and wrapped his arm around the back of my chair."Uhhh, you could go back to where you was." I said pointing to where his chair was.

"What if I don't want to go over to where I was?" he challenged me, resting his head on his hand.

"I don't care what you want to do, you need to. The pap all over the place what if this gets out on the internet?" I said wrapping my hair behind my ear and looking down.

"Why you always care about what people think?" he asked shaking his head at me.

"Why you care about what I think about what people think of me?" I said getting a little pissed at him.

"Cause it's like you try to please everybody, but you."

"Maybe it's because I want people to be happy."

"What about you?" he asked

"Here you go! Your food Miss. Maraj, and your food Mr. Alsina. Will there be anything else?" the waitor said setting our food down in front of us. I smiled and shook my head no at him, and August did the same. We ate silently, never looking up at each other either once. And the ride was even more awkward.

"What's up Nic, come on say some to me." August said once he stopped the car at a red light.

"There isn't anything to say, I honestly don't have none to say."

"That's a lie, you haven't looked at me once. What's up?" he said turning so he was looking at me all the way.

"Nothing man, I have nothing to say. Now drive!" I yelled.

He sighed heavily, and turned foward and pulled off. When we got home, he got his stuff and left without saying as much as a goodbye. When I heard the door shut I went into the bathroom and took a long ass shower, and changed into something more comfortable and went to bed... at 5 o'clock in the evening.

When I woke back up at 12 I seen my phone blown up as usual with my fans, and a couple messages from my mananger. I kept scrolling and seen August name repeatedly and went back to sleep. I am not going to be bothered with him.

TBC

Hi babies I know, I know, I am soo sorry for not updating sooner. How was everyones Christmas, mine was good. I love you all and lemme know what you think of the chappie