One

"Kihyun-ah. Come on have breakfast!." Seonji shouted from downstairs and Kihyun walk down with his work suit.

He sit across Seonji and start to eat while his wife do the same.

"Do you want me to cook for dinner?" Seonji ask softly, almost whispered since she's afraid of Kihyun. Kihyun look at his wife for a while and look back to his plate.

"Nope. I'll just eat outside." He said and Seonji nodded. They eat in silents and after a few minutes, Kihyun done and Seonji put his plate on the sink and folowed him to the front door. She handed Kihyun shoes and he takes it rudely but she just let him be, too tired to argued with her husband again.

Before Kihyun walk away, Seonji grabbed his hands and he look at his wife.

"Wait." Seonji come closer to him and she fixed Kihyun tie and she smile. "There you go. You look handsome anyway." She said and Kihyun ear is red and he wants to walk away again but Seonji grabbed his hands again.

"What?" He ask and Seonji peck his cheeks makes him froze and then blushed.

"Take care." She said and Kihyun doesn't replied, just walk away. Seonji sighed.

She close the door and walk back to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

After she's done, she dries her hands and walk to the living room, sit on the couch.

She scrolled down her phone and she got a text from her brother.

Minmin:
Seonji-ah.

Seonji:
Yes?

Minmin:
What are you doing?

Seonji:
Sitting on the couch. Why oppa?

Minmin:
Can you accompany me to buy groceries for a while?

Seonji:
Sure but i ask Kihyun first.

Minmin:
Okay!

Seonji immediately text Kihyun.

Seonji:
Kihyun-ah

Arrogant Hamster:
What?

Seonji:
Can i go out with Minhyuk oppa for a while?
He wants me to accompany him to buy groceries

Arrogant Hamster:
Just go
Why did you need to ask for my permission?
I don't care wherever you go or you go with who

Seonji:
You're my husband and you need to know where i go
I don't want you to be worried

Arrogant Hamster:
Whatever and go!
I'm busy right now

Seonji start to pissed off but she control her anger and told her brother that she can go with him.

Soon, Minhyuk arrived at their house and pick his sister up.

He look at his sister and smile. "You look cute." He said and Seonji smile shyly. She's wearing a purple hoodie and a white jeans. It's simple but pretty for Minhyuk. He likes his sister dressed simple since he knows Kihyun doesnt like Seonji wearing a sexy clothes. Kihyun doesn't tell him that but he knows it when Seonji wearing a skirt, Kihyun quickly wrapped his jacket on her waist.