Eleven

Today is the day when all of them will go to a family vacation!

After a few hours, they arrived at their destination(a/n:i didn't know where they should go so imagine it yourself)

Once they arrived at their homestay, the guys unload the bag and luggage from the car and bring it inside. The homestay has 4 room(each room has a bathroon), one big living room, 1 kitchen and regular swiming pool.

Room 1(2 floor):Seonji & Kihyun & twins
Room 2(2nd floor):Hyungwon & Wonho & Triplets[2](the other one with Jooheon and Minhyuk)
Room 3(ground floor):Shownu & Changkyun
Room 4(ground floor):Jooheon & Minhyuk & one of the triplets

Once they done showering, Kihyun, Seonji and Shownu will cook for their lunch(actually they just eat before they arrived at their homestay but y'know, Monsta😀) while the others is feeding the baby included Changkyun(Yeah, he's the baby..monbebe's baby)

When they're done cooking, they call for the others monsta.

"Guys! Let's eat! Bring the babies downstairs if they still awake!" Seonji shouted and they shouted back, "Okay Mom!!" Kihyun laugh when he saw Seonji face.

"I don't want to be your mom! I just want to be Jihyun, Hyunji and Changkyun's Mom only!" She shouted back and she heard a loud laugh.

"Let's eat." Kihyun said and he dragged his wife to sit on the dining table. Shownu already go upstairs to check on the monsta cause he afraid if they did something to his precious son.

When he walk downstairs with Changkyun, his son face is full with baby powder. Seonji and Kihyun laugh while Shownu glare at them and wiped his son's face with a towel.

The others go donwstairs while laughing and all the babies got a baby powder all around their face!!.

"WhAT hAVe yOU guYS DoNE TO OuR BaBIeS?!!!" kihyun and seonji shouted at the same time and they just laugh, followed with Hyungwon. His triplets got a baby powder on their faces too but he laugh with them.

Jooheon and Minhyuk gives Jihyun and Hyunji to Seonji and Kihyun and the two parents wipes the powder from their face. They glare at them and they laugh.

"It's not us who did that. It's Changkyun. He said that he want to put the baby powder on the babies so we let him but look what he done. He even put it on himself." Hyungwon explain and Seonji look at Changkyun who is enjoying his soup.

"Kyunnie. Is your dad didn't teach you how to put a powder on your face properly?" Changkyun shook his head and they glare at Shownu.

"What? I just teach him how to defend himself but i didn't think to teach him how to put the baby powder on his face like nah...it's not important tho." He said innocently and they chuckled at his answer.

"Its Okay Hyung. It's cute when he put the baby powder like that." Kihyun said and Shownu just smile.

-

"It's so calm here." Seonji said as she leaned her head on Kihyun's shoulder. All of them is sitting in a line beside the sea while eating some snacks.

()-The babies that sit on their lap
Hm:Hyungmin(1st-hw triplets)
Hs:Hyungsoo(2nd-hw triplets)
Hj:Hyungjae(3rd-hw triplets)
Hj:Hyunji(Ist-Sj/Kh twins)
Jh:Jihyun(2nd-Sj/Kh twins)

Wh(Hm),Mh(Hs),Sj(Jh),Kh(Hj),Jh,Sn(Ck),Hw(Hj)

"We never go to the beach together." Kihyun said and chuckled. Seonji nodded.

"Yeah. It's your fault. You're so busy until you didn't have any time with me." Seonji pouted and Kihyun caressed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Seonji smile and pecked his cheeks softly. "It's okay."