Seventeen

Seonji POV

I peeked my head inside our room to look for my husband and kids. "Ki? Babies?" There's no one inside and i frown. I've been searching for them for hours already.

Where are they?

I swear i just heard them laughing earlier while i was cleaning the house and now where the heck they are?

I decided to call Kihyun's phone and it rings but nobody pick it up.

"Kihyun! Hyunmi! Hyunji! Jihyun!" I shout but no answers.

I started to panic. They never go out without me and even if they want to, they'll informed me first but this time the four of them suddenly disappeared.

I dialed Kihyun's number again and again but it's still the same.

"Ugh Yoo Kihyun pick up! Jaebal(please)!" I throw my phone on the bed and pulled my hair in frustration.

What if something happens to my kids?

But i don't think so because Kihyun is with them.

But is he really with them?

Did he bring them outside without informing me?

But why he didn't pick up his phone?

"Argh Kihyun! Where the hell you are?" I groaned.

-

*Meanwhile Kihyun and their childs*

"Daddy. Let's just go out from here. I don't wanna makes Mommy sad and worry like this" Hyunji pleaded to his dad. Kihyun chuckled.

They're currently hiding inside the wardrobe to prank Seonji.

"Ok come on." They got out from there and went to the living room where Seonji is. Kihyun told his kids to waited upstairs and they obey him.

He slowly approach his wife from behind who's busy calling his phone. When he already behind her, he closed his wife's eyes quickly and Seonji scream as loud as she can. He quickly cover her mouth to stop her and Seonji calmed down once she recognised whose's hands was it.

"Surprise!" Kihyun said and Seonji glare at him. She stand up and walk towards him angrily and she punched her husband's chest so hard out of anger.

Kihyun groaned because it's hurt so much.

He quickly catch his wife's hands who's about to hit him again and hug her.

Seonji start to cry. "I was so f*kng worried about you! Don't you think about my feelings?! Huh! I called your million times but you didn't pick up!! Where the heck are you?! Where's our kids?! Fkng answer me YOO KIHYUNN!!!!" She burst out while crying loudly on her husband's chest. Kihyun stayed silent while rubbing her back softly to calmed her down.

"I'm sorry"

"DON'T YOU FKNG SORRY ME WHERE ARE MY KIDS!!" Seonji push him to faced him with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Kihyun shushed her and gladly her cries start to died down.

"They're upstairs. I'm sorry we just hiding inside our wardrobe to prank you. I didn't know that you'll be like this. I'm really sorry. I love you."

Seonji glare at him with her teary eyes. Kihyun smile and wipes her tears away. He kiss her forehead softly.

"But if you here earlier, why your phone haven't ring at all? You mute it?" Seonji ask. Kihyun nodded and smile innocently. His wife just rolled her eyes and hug him tightly while buried her face on his chest. Kihyun chuckled.

"I thought you're mad at me earlier?" Kihyun teased her and he received a punch on his arms. "Okay okay sorry. But baby..."

Seonji waited for him to finish his words but nothing. She look up and Kihyun is pouting at her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"You didn't say 'I Love you' back to me." Seonji rolled her eyes at him and go back to her position earlier. Kihyun pout.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door...

Tbc...

Okayyyy....
I did it!!
See you guys on the next chapter;)
Btw don't forget to stream 'Youth' by Kihyun and 'Don't Regret' by Wonho🥰

Happy Birthday Lee Minhyuk our sunshine!!🥰❤️