Twelve

i didn't know if i should put warning on this but i just tell you that there's some harm and abused on this chapter

Jaera is Kihyun's friend who like Kihyun but he didn't like her back.
He's mad because Jaera and her sister, Jaerin kill his sister. Kihyun already send them to LA. Yes, Kihyun has a little sister named Son Hyunmi. She died when she was 14 and Kihyun is 20. She was found dead inside her appartment and the police confirmed that she did it to herself but Kihyun knows it's Jaera who is the murder cause that night, his sister should be with her and when Kihyun met with her sister, Jaerin that night, Jaerin is shaking, shivered, stuttered and always look around her like she scared with something. They met there cause Kihyun is bored staying at home so he ask Jaerin to accompany him since he didn't have any friends except her. Kihyun know something is wrong with her that night.

Flashback...

"Jaerin. What's wrong? Are you cold?" Kihyun ask and Jaerin shook her head.

"I-I'm okay. I-I think i need to g-go back h-home now." Kihyun look at her weirdly.

"Wait. Tell me what happen." Jaerin shook her head and smile.

"N-Nothing. I'm cold suddenly. Can i go back home? Alone." Kihyun sighed and nodded. She smile before she go out from the cafe.

Kihyun follow her without her knowing until she arrived at her house. When she was talking with her sister on the phone, Jaera, Kihyun eyes widened at what he's heard.

"Noona. What should we do to Hyunmi's body?

"Then?."

"O-Okay"

"Alright."

Kihyun burst inside her house and lock the door. "Y-You killed my sister?" He walk slowly towards her and she walk backwards. Scared with Kihyun.
"N-No. I-I didn't. I swear!" She denied but Kihyun heard it clearly about her conversation earlier.

"Don't you f*ck*ng denied it b*tch! I heard everything! Why did you killed her?!" He shouted and Jaerin walk closer to him.

"Because we hate her!! She got everything she got but us?! now we already killed her! What you'll do?!" She shouted back while smirking. Kihyun smirk back and choked her. She gasped and tried her best to loosened his grip but she can't.

"You hate her cause you're jealous because she got everything she got...okayyy...now i hate you cause i you killed my beloved sister...how about i do the same to you huh?" Kihyun tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

"L-let me go!" Jaerin shouted and gasped for air. Kihyun made a tsk sound.

"You think i'll let you go just like that after you killed my sister? You're wrong sweetheart. I'll never let you go. You hear that hmm? Now let me hurt you first before i killed you. How is it? It must be intresting." Kihyun chuckled and look at her eyes.

"Y-You psycho!" She shouted and Kihyun tighten his grip on her neck and she gasped.

"Let me tie you first shall we?" Kihyun hit the back of her head and she fainted. He smile and sit her on the chair before he tied her.

When she woke up, Kihyun is sitting infront of her.

"Good night. Did you sleep well?" He asked and Jaerin glare at him.

"Let's start!" Kihyun cheered and she saw something on his hands. Knife.

"W-What are you doing!" Kihyun look at her, confused.