Six

1 years later

"Baby!" Wonho and Minhyuk shouted when the saw Seonji at the mall. Seonji turn to where she heard the screaming and her eyes widened. She immediately ran to them and hug them tightly. Kihyun tried to stop her from running but she already ran.

"Ahh..we miss you baby. Are you fine? Are you eating well? Is your babies is good inside?" Wonho asked as he caressed Seonji's bump and Seonji chuckled while they pulled away from their long hug.

"I miss you guys too. I'm fine, i'm eating well and the babies is fine." She said while smiling widely.

"Yah Kim Seonji! Don't ran away like that! What will happen If you're fall." Kihyun scolded her but not too harsh.

"Opps..sorry." She said innocently and her two brothers laugh. Kihyun just sighed, typical Seonji whenever Kihyun scolded her, she'll act innocently.

"So. What is the babies gender?" Minhyuk asked while they start to walk.

"I don't know. Only Jooheon and Shownu hyung know it. They'll made a party to show the baby's gender or baby shower?(Idk if it's called baby shower😂if its wrong, let it be and pretend that it's didn't exist at all✌)  next week. And It's not our idea, it's Jooheon." Kihyun said and Seonji's brother nodded.

"Maybe he's excited to meet his new nephew in a few months. That's why he prepared all of this." Wonho said. They hummed while nodding lightly.

"How's Changkyun now?" Seonji asked worriedly.

"He's okay now. He can walk again but not too fast cause his ankle is still healing." Minhyuk said and Seonji nodded.

Changkyun fall from the stairs while running and he injured his right ankle but he's okay now.(Okay, as you guys know, thus is just a fanfic and it's not really happening okay? So don't panic😂)

"Glad to hear that. How's Shownu hyung?" Kihyun asked while he hold Seonji hands to help her walking.

"He's okay. He stayed with Changkyun at the hospital to accompany his son." Minhyuk said and they nodded.

"Wait. When is your due date?" Wonho asked.

"22th." Seonji said and her brother nodded.

"Isn't it on Kihyun's birthday?" Minhyuk asked and Kihyun nodded.

"Yeah. But we didn't know if the babies go out early or late." They hummed and Seonji saw ice cream while they're walking.

"Kihyun. I want that ice cream. Please?" She makes a cute face and Kihyun shakes his head.

"No. You'll got a fever again like last month. So, no ice cream. No no no." Kihyun said and Seonji whined.

"Kihyun please~ just a little." She pouted and Kihyun sighed.

"Fine but just a little okay? Chocolate right?" Seonji nodded and smile widely.

Kihyun gives Seonji hands to Wonho and he go to buy her the ice cream.

When Kihyun got it, he held the ice cream towards her and she's about to take it but he pulled it back.

"No holding the ice cream. Just lick it a little and done." Seonji pouted but she obeyed her husband anyway. After she lick it 3 times, Kihyun pulled it.

"Done." He said and Seonji pouted.

"last." She said and Kihyun gives her a last lick.

"Okay stop. Satisfied already?" He asked while he lick the ice cream. Seonji nodded and smile.

"Thanks." She said.

"Just thanks? No thanks baby, thanks honey?" He said playfully and Seonji rolled her eyes.