Fourteen

"Doctor. How is he?" Wonho ask.

"Who's his family?" The doctor ask and Seonji pointed to herself.

"I'm his sister." She lied and the doctor nodded.

"He's okay but he need to rest more. Looks like he haven't sleep for days. Is he that busy until he didn't sleep?" The doctor asked.

"Maybe it's because he's working and he need to take care of his triplets cause he's a single father." Kihyun said and the doctor nodded understandly. "Okay but he need to rest and eat properly. Nothing worse. He just tired and his body is weak."

"Can we meet him?" The doctor nodded. "Sure. You have 5 hours left before visit time is over. If there nothing else, i excused myself first." The doctor walk away and they quickly go inside Hyungwon's room.

They saw him laying on the hospital bed weakly and his face is pale. He look okay this morning but now he look so weak and pale.

"I tell the others first." Wonho
walk oit from the room and left Seonji who's looking at Hyungwon sadly while Kihyun just standing there.

"It must be hard for you to be a single father. Aish Hyungwon. You're dumb. Why would you fell in love with that kind of women? Now i'm mad cause you didn't take care of yourself well." Seonji mumbled and sighed as she sit on the chair beside Hyungwon.

"Why did he didnt told the others to help him take care of the triplets. Aish. He really ask for my finger flick against his forehead." Kihyun said jokingly and Seonji chuckled.

"Maybe he didn't want to burden them."

-

"Hyungwon. You're awake. Are you okay?" Seonji ask as she saw Hyungwon open his eyes slowly to adjust his vision.

"Seonji. Why i'm here?" Hyungwon ask weakly. His lips is so dried and pale.

Seonji smile and held his hands. "Changkyun tried to wake you up earlier but you didn't wake up so we take you here when we tried to wake you up too but you didn't."

"Seonji lets- Wonnie." Wonho walk inside and he saw Hyungwon is awake.

"Oh my god. How are you? Are you okay?" He rushed to stand beside Seonji. Hyungwon let out a weak chuckled and they smile to look at him smiling a little.

"I'm okay hyung. Don't worry. I'm sorry cause i bur-"

"Shut up Hyungwon before i punch you here." Seonji cut him off.

"You're not a burden at all. You need to rest more and if you're tired, go to sleep. There is 6 f*ck*ng people in that big house that can help you to take care of the triplets. Don't act like a hero if you're not Hyungwon. We're human. Not robot. And WE'LL FEEL TIRED EVERYDAY." Seonji scolded.him and Wonho chuckled when he saw Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah Mrs Son Seonji. I understand so can you stop nagging like your husband? Aish" Hyungwon said annoyed and Seonji pinch his arms.

"Don't you dare to talk back Chae Hyungwon. And fyi. I'm still Kim Seonji. Kim okay? Kim!" She said and Hyungwon smile innocently.

"But Kihyun hyung always called you Son Seonji." He defended himslef and Seonji sighed. "I'm glad that you're okay cause y'know. I splash you with water earlier but you didn't wake up at all and after that i panicked like crazy."

Wonho laugh. "She even slap your cheeks a lot tho. Kihyun told me." Seonji laugh with him. Hyungwon who's the victim, pouted. He glad he was fainted that time cause he knows her slap is hurt. He already received it a long time ago