Three

"Changkyun! Don't ran!" Jooheon and Seonji shouted while Jooheon catch the boy who almost ran inside the shop. He lift Changkyun so he can't ran again.

Seonji hit his arm softly. "Don't ran way like that. What if you're got hurt? Your appa will kill us!" Changkyun laugh innocently.

"Appa is not a bad guy eomma. Appa is the kindest dad in the world. Appa just strict when he trained me." The boy said and Seonji glare at him makes him felt sorry.

"I'm sorry eomma. I'll never ran away like that again." Changkyun hugs Jooheon and Seonji face soften.

"Promise?" She ask and Changkyun nodded. "Kyunnie promise Eomma."

Seonji smile and patted his legs since she's shorter than Jooheon.

Suddenly, Changkyun open his arms widely towards Seonji and she confused

"I want eomma to lift me~" He whined and Jooheon gives him to her.

"Argh Kyunnie! You're heavy. Kihyun, takes him." Seonji gives Changkyun to her husband and he lift him.

"I want eomma~~~" Changkyun pouted and Kihyun glare at him makes him shut up.

"Uncle Kiki is scary! Eomma, help Kyun!." He compains but they ignore him. Jooheon and Seonji pretend to look anywhere while talking so they didn't hear Changkyun whined. Kihyun just stayed quiet while patting Changkyun's back.

When he feels tired he put Changkyun down and he hold into his wrist so he can't ran again.

"Uncle Kiki. I want to hold eomma's hands." Kihyun look at him and he look at Seonji, which is busy talking with Jooheon.

"Baby. Changkyun wants you to hold his hands." Seonji look at him in surprised.

'Baby?'

She thought to herself but she shrugged it off. She smile and hold Changkyun's left hands. Now Changkyun is holding their hands like a parents walk with their son. Jooheon smile when Kihyun doesn't act cold towards his wife anymore.

Changkyun swings their hands happily and he suddenly makes Kihyun and Seonji holding hands. Both of them doesn't know it, the three of them is busy thinking what they should eat. 

When Kihyun and Seonji didn't felt Changkyun's hands, they look at their hands. They froze. They quickly pulled away their hands.

Jooheon on the back is happy when he saw them holding hands same like Changkyun. Jooheon high five him and he giggle cutely.

"Hyung. How about we eat there." Jooheon pointed at one restaurant and Kihyun nodded. They walk inside and sit on the table.

The waiter come and ask for their order. They pick their order and the waiter write it on the notepad.

"Anything else?" They shakes their heads and the waiter walk away.

soon, their food arrived and they start to eat.

When they finished, they paid and they take a walk again around the mall.

Seonji held up her hands to Changkyun and he realise Jooheon hands before he hold Seonji's hands.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" She ask Changkyun.

"I don't know eomma. I just followed where you wanna go." Changkyun said and Seonji nodded.

"Jooheon-ah." Jooheon look at her.

"Where we should go?" Jooheon think for a while but he don't even know where they should go.

"Follow me." Kihyun suddenly said and they frowned.

"Where?" Seonji ask quietly and Kihyun still can hear it.