Fifteen

So this is the final Chapter!!

Kihyun
Guys
Can you call Seonji's phone?
She's missing
Jooheon didn't found her on the house
Tell me if she pick up okay?

Shownu
Seonji missing?
We swear she's inside the house earlier before we go out
Right Wonnie?

Hyungwon
Yes
It's true
She didn't told us where she's going so we think that she just stay at home
How can she's missing?

Kihyun
I don't know but pls try to call her
I'm worried

Wonho
I already call her but she didn't pick up

Shownu
Same

Hyungwon
Same

Minhyuk
Same Kihyun-ah
We just wait for 10 hour or more, if she haven't come back, we report this to a police okay?
I'm sure she maybe going out and forget to tell us.
Don't worry okay?

Kihyun
Okay

Kim Seonji. Where are you?

Please don't make me worry like this

Come back please

Kihyun repeated every single time and tried to think positif but he can't. All he thought is a negatif things.

-

It's been 5 hour since she's gone and all of them(they go back home early today) is gathering on the living room while trying to call her but they got nothing.

"Daddy. Where's eomma?" Changkyun ask Kihyun and he patted his hair.

"Eomma is miss- daddy mean eomma is going out with her friend. She'll be back soon okay? You want to eat?" Kihyun ask softly and cursed inside his head first almost telling the truth to Changkyun.

"Kyunnie not hungry. Kyunnie want eomma." He pouted and Kihyun hugs him tightly.

"She'll be back soon. Daddy promise okay?" Shownu is smiling widely when he saw Kihyun is comforting Changkyun.

The door open and all of them immediately look there. It's Seonji. She's smiling.

"KIM SEONJI"

Seonji's POV

"See you next time. Bye!" I bid her a goodbye and she drive away.

I open the door.

"KIM SEONJI!" I gulped. Opps. I forgot to tell them.

"Um hye?" I said awkwardly as i tucked my hair behind my ear and i feel the glares that they gives me.

I'm dead.

I'm sure i'll die right now

I love you Kihyun, always

Goodb-

"Yah! How dare you didn't told us that you going out and when we called you, you didn't pick up!" Minhyuk shouted makes me flinced.