Four

Someones knock the door and Seonji open it. She smile and Changkyun ran to the person.

"Appa!" Shownu lift him.

"Kyunnie. How are you?" Shownu ask.

"I'm good. I miss you~" Changkyun pouted and Shownu kissed his cheeks while Seonji ask him to walk inside.

"I miss you too. Wait, where is Jooheon?" Shownu ask when he didn't saw Jooheon. Seonji smile.

"He go to work." Seonji said and Shownu eyes widened.

"J-jooheon? Work?" He scoffed.

"Yeah. We forced him too." Shownu chuckled.

"First time in my life know Jooheon go to work." Seonji laugh at Shownu's words.

"Yeah. At first, he didn't want to but we forced him and he agreed." Seonji said and Shownu chuckled.

"Glad he agreed." He said and Seonji just smile.

"Well, we need to go now. Changkyun, go takes your things."

The boy obeyed his dad and ran upstairs. When he got everything, he walk downstairs and Shownu takes his things.

"Say bye bye to Eomma." Shownu said and Changkyun ran to Seonji. He hugs her and she kissed his forehead.

"Take care Kyunnie. Listen to your appa okay?" The cute boy just nodded and Seonji smile while ruffled his fluffy hair.

"Bye eomma."

"Bye Kyunnie. Bye oppa."

"Goodbye Seonji-ah. Take care okay?" Seonji nodded and they walk to Shownu's car.

Seonji waves Changkyun and he waves back and they drove away. Seonji smile faded away immediately. She'll be lonely again start from today since Changkyun already go back to Shownu and Jooheon will stayed at Shownu's house. Now, it's just Seonji and Kihyun again and she already knows, she'll never smile again and all she'll faced is annoying Kihyun.

'Why he always act cold towards me?'

'Am i not a good wife to him?'

'I know our marriage is forced but why did he need to act like this to me?'

'Did he knows my heart is hurting everytime he said anything mean to me?'

'And this morning he kissed my cheeks and called me baby?'

'Why did he always makes me confused?'

'Why you played with my heart, Yoo Kihyun?'

She ask to herself. She shrugged all of it.

She flopped on the couch and open her phone. She called her second brother, Wonho.

"Hey baby!" His brother said cheerfully. Wonho called her baby since she's his favourite sister.

"Oppa. Where are you? Are you busy?"

"I'm at home, i'm busy at evening. Why?"

"Let's go out? I'm bored since Shownu oppa already takes Changkyun earlier."

"Oh. Changkyun is there before?"

"Yeah, Shownu oppa is busy so he leave Changkyun here for a while but he already takes Changkyun earlier so i'm bored right now."

"Okay but ask Kihyun first."

"Do i need to?"

"Of course baby, he's your husband and i want to kidnap you for a while. I can take a leave today just for my little sister. I didn't want him to worried if he didn't saw you at home when he come home soon."