Sixteen

Hey! I know i'm late🥺i'm so so sorry okay?! I just- want to find some inspiration for this chapter and here it is! Actually i didn't know how to start but yeah...enjoy💜

And as you guys know, i already changed the story cover and description and maybe it's the last time i change it 🙃 enjoy this chapter!

-

"Mommy. Hyunnie hungry." Hyunji pouted while rubbing his stomach and Seonji chuckled.

"Aww. My baby is hungry...come on. Let's eat." Hyunji smile and hold her hands as they walk to the kitchen. She sits him on the chair and gives him his food. She sit beside him to accompany him while he's eating because Hyunji didn't like to be alone same like Jihyun but Hyunmi is totally different from the twins. She's so brave and listen well. The twins is a little naughty but not too much.

While she's playing with her phone, she feels two arms slowly wrapped around her waist. Seonji didn't need to look at the person, she already know who is it.

"Good morning Ki." She greeted and Kihyun hummed while burried his face on the back of her neck.

"Morning Hyunnie baby." Kihyun patted his sons hair and the boy smile. "Good morning Daddy!" His parents chuckled at his energetic greeting.

"You're not working today Ki?" Seonji caressed his cheeks and he shook his head. "I'm tired."

"Aww. It's okay. Take your time to rest."

"I want to cuddle with you." Kihyun pouted even though Seonji can't see it.

"Let's wait until Hyunji done eating and go to sleep again okay?" Kihyun hummed and kissed her cheeks before he stand up straight. "I take a shower first." Seonji nodded and smile. He smile back and walk upstairs.

-

Hyunji already go back to sleep and Seonji walk to their own room.

She open the door and its dark. Kihyun already close the curtain and turn of the lights. Seonji close the door slowly and walk to the bed. Kihyun is sleeping while wrapped with blankets completely.

She lay beside him and he immediately wake up.

"Baby? Is Hyunji already sleeping?" Kihyun ask and Seonji nodded as Kihyun cuddle her. She burried her face on her husband's chest while Kihyun pat her hair.

"I want to tell you something."

Seonji look up and raised her eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Umm."

"No need to tell me if you not ready yet. Take your time okay? And don't be afraid." Seonji said and Kihyun heart melt just like that. He didn't deserve her. She's too kind and good for him.

"Okay. I'll tell you when i'm ready. I'm sorry." Seonji just smile. "No need to apologize. It's okay. I understand."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"Ki. Wake up." Seonji shakes her husband's body and Kihyun groaned. "What time is it?" He ask sleepily.

"6. You'll be late. Get up now." She peck his forehead and cheeks softly.

"I take a leave for a week remember?" Kihyun said and Seonji gasped. "Oh sorry! I forgot about it! Go to sleep more if you want. I'm sorry."

Kihyun chuckled and hugs her tightly. "It's okay. Let's go back to sleep together. It's still early."

"But i don't want to." Seonji whined but Kihyun ignored her and hugs her more tighter.