Ten

"Son Kihyun!"

"Mom"

"Why did you say like that?" His mom ask

"N-Nothing. Why are you here?" Kihyun tried to change the topic but his mom will never take it.

"No. Answer me. Now!" She demanded and Kihyun look down.

Shownu and Seonji just froze looking at both of them.

"Why you didn't answer me Son Kihyun! Shownu. What happen?" She ask softly to her older son. Shownu shakes his head.

"I don't think that i'm in the right place to tell you mom. Let Kihyun or Seonji told you about their problem." Their Mom sighed and went to hug his second son tightly.

"Think first before you made a decision. I'll never agreed with you divorced with Baby. I love the both of you. Now, you have a child. Twins. Do you think that it's a best decision if you're divorced?" She said softly.

Kihyun look down. He didn't even bother to hug his mom back. He froze on his spot. Didn't know what to say, do or look where.

"Kihyun. You love Seonji right?" He nodded.

"You love your newborn twins?" He nodded again.

"You want to leave them just like that?" He shakes his head.

"So? You want to divorce just because Seonji is trauma with you?" His mom ask and Kihyun shakes his head.

"So?" His mom ask again and Kihyun didn't said anything.

"Uh-Um. Seonji. I'm sorry cause i made you scared but i swear, i lost my control earlier. I didn't realize what i do. I-I hope you understand and i love you. I really do. I hope you forgives me. I-I need to go out for a while." He mumble before he excuse himself.

He close the front door quietly and stayed in his car for a while.

He cried while putting his forehead on the steering. He felt worse. He shouldn't do any desicion without thinking. Gladly Shownu and his mom is there so he didn't make a stupid desicion.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled to himself, wishing that Seonji heard him and forgive him.

-

Kihyun look at the night sky while laying on the sand beside the sea. He was there for 4 hours now. He didn't want to came back yet. He want to calm himself down first before he came back home so he didn't make Seonji scared with him more.

He was a bad husband. The baddest husband ever. Why would he become mad when Seonji just told him to trust ther that Hyungwon didn't have any feelings towards her anymore.  Yeah, he's Seonji's ex husband but it's impossible for her to love him again after what he's done towards her before they divorced. He's the reason why Seonji want to divorced so why Kihyun believe that they'll love each other again?

Suddenly, he felt someone lay beside him. He peaked a little beside him and shocked. It's Hyungwon.

"Hi Hyung." Hyungwon smile.

"W-What are you doin here?" Kihyun ask and sit up.

"Talk."

"About?" Hyungwon sighed and put his arms around Kihyun's shoulder.

"Hyung. What Seonji said it's true, i didn't have any feelings towards her anymore.  I swear. I was smiling while looking at her because i feel lucky has a kind ex wife as her. Even though i hurt her before we divorced, she still forgive me. I was happy cause she didn't act awkward around me after what i've done. I was happy cause she's happy with you, Shownu hyung, Changkyun, Jooheon, Wonho hyung, Minhyuk hyung and not forget, your twins son. You already makes her happy hyung. So so happy. When she's still my wife, she always in bad mood cause i didn't give her a enough attention and even cheated in her. The worst it, i killed our own unborn child." He laugh to his own words.