Two

Tonight, Seonji need to sleep together with Kihyun since Jooheon will use the guest room.

Kihyun is at the bathroom, have a shower meanwhile Seonji is at corridors looking outside while plugged ear phones on her both ear to hear some soft music. She hummed with the songs and close her eyes. It feels nice. The air is cold but she likes it. She's wearing a soft pink pajamas that Jooheon just gives to her earlier for her birthday gift.

Kihyun done wearing his clothes and he saw Seonji is stading at the corridor.

"Yah." He called but Seonji doesn't hear it.

"Seonji." He called again but he doesn't have any respons.

"Kim Seonji!" He shouted and Seonji immediately removed the ear phone from her ears and look at her back.

"Did you call me?" She ask and Kihyun rolled his eyes.

"I called your name so many time." He said and Seonji smile innocently.

"Sorry, i'm wearing ear phone so i can't hear you since i'm putting the full volume. Anyway, why you call me?" She ask and Kihyun lay on the bed.

"It's 12 already, go to sleep." He said and Seonji sighed.

"I will but not now. I'm not sleepy." Seonji said while looking at the city and Kihyun play with his phone.

Seonji wants to check on Jooheon for a while and she wants to walk out from their room but Kihyun ask her, "Where you wanna go?" His eyes still on his phone. Maybe he's playing some games.

"I'll go check on Jooheon first. I'm worried if he can't sleep since it's his first time spent the night here." Seonji said and she open the door and walk out, not forgetting to close back the door.

She walk to the guest room and she knock on the door. She open the door and saw Jooheon is sleeping while his phone is on. She peaked on his phone and saw he's oncall with his girlfriend. She smile and the hang up the call since both of the already fall asleep. She tugged Jooheon with blankets and brushed  Jooheon's hair that cover his eyes. She smile while looking at her brother-in-law. He look cute while sleeping and she realize Jooheon is wearing the same pajamas like her but the different is colour. Jooheon pajamas is black.

She walk downstairs and go to the kitchen to drink.

Suddenly, she heard someone knock the door and opened the door, reveals Shownu with his son, the naughty boy who always messed with Kihyun and Jooheon, Son Changkyun. 

"Seonji. Where's Kihyun?" Shownu ask and Seonji called him. "Kihyun! Shownu oppa is here!" And not long after that, Kihyun walk downstairs.

"Hyung. What's up?" He ask.

"Kihyun. I'm sorry if i bothered you. I know it's late and i don't know where i can ask for help. I need you to help me take care of Changkyun for a while. I have a work to do and i don't want Changkyun to live alone at home. So, can you help me? I'll tell you when i'll take him back." Shownu explain and Kihyun felt nervous when he need to take care of Changkyun but he nodded since Shownu needs help.

"Thank you Kihyunnie. Changkyun." He turn to his son and his son look up at his dad.

"Yes Appa?" He said softly. "Behave when you're here and don't you ever bullied Uncle Kihyun unless, you want me to punish you again. Do you want that?" Showmu warned and his son nodded.

"I promise!" The boy smirk to Kihyun and Kihyun gulped. He knows Changkyun will never listened to his dad. Seonji on the other hands look at Changkyun in awe. Changkyun is cute but not for Kihyun and Jooheon, he's the most scary boy in the world.