EPILOGUE

Albert kentwell pov

They bury them in the mountains. I think it's were both of them would of wanted, seeing as it was were they first met.

I saw the drawing when they cleared out her room: the one of the girl throwing a knife at the boy, being attacked by a ferocious-looking beast. The background of it was full of mountains, and I imagine that that was what my sister was talking about when she said her last words to me.

"Tell him to forget."

Well, I didn't have to tell him to forget, and at least they are both together again. after the kiss in the arena, just before clove died, I imagined the people in the Capitol were thrilled: not only one pair of star-crosed lovers,but two. And then she died in his arms as he desperately tried to keep her alive.

We saw him gradually lose his sanity after that, every day became worse and worse, the way he murdered Thresh was gruesome,disgusting,but I admired Cato's courage, and his brutal strength, not to mention his despite for revenge.

I would have done the same, Clove is my sister,and her death would of been avenge.

In Cato, I knew that I had found the perfect person to avenge my sister's passing. He obviously cared about her enough to do something like that to somebody, something as horrifying as that.and yet, I do not blame him,Not for one moment.

He may have been the only one, apart from Harper and I, that truly cared about Clove.

I trudge up the path, with Harper by my side, both with Rose's in our hands: red for Cato and white for Clove. We walk in sync with each other, our boots kicking at the dirt as we struggle up the ascent. The tears have not reached my eyes, But Harper's are already beginning to well up, little sobs escaping her throat as we reach the top of the hill.

Right in front of us, standing in the centre of a small clearing,are two headstones, placed over the spot where the two of them were buried, carved into one are the words:

Clove Catalina Kentwell

Loving sister and brave tribute.

She fought until the end.

And,beside,hers,another.

Cato Hadley

Truly missed my everyone.

The perfect son, and an exceptional young man.

It's so strange,reading the two headstones. The whole district turned to watch the funeral procession towards the mountains. But I'm pretty sure that none of them were there for Clove.

She wasn't the most liked girl in the district, and Cato was most easily one of the popular.

I see Cato as one of the bravest and most inspirational people right now, because,even though everybody else hated her, Cato didn't, he never ever had.

Tears begin to fall down from Harper's face, and I can feel them building up in my own eyes.soon enough both of our sobs are trailing water down our faces and straight on to the stones below.

I lay the brunch of roses onto Cato's grave, and Harper hands me the second bunch, and I lay it over my sister's.

And then we both stand there,hand in hand,and let the wind fly thought our hair.

After a few minutes or so, I am dragged from my inner thoughts by a voice. A voice I do not recognize. "Excuse me." It says. The voice definitely belongs to a girl, I can tell that. I spin around to find a girl maybe 15,maybe 16,in a black dress and ballet pumps, with long dark blonde hair hanging in waves to her waist. She holds a bunch of pale pink roses in her hand. " is this the grave for Clove Kentwell?"

"Yes." I reply bluntly, wondering why this girl is trying to put Rose's on my sister's grave, Clove wouldn't have associated with a girl like this,no way. "Why do you ask? Did you know my sister?"

The girl stares at the ground,averting her eyes,then looks up. I am surprised to find tears dripping down her cheeks. "Yes,yes I did." She chokes out.

" what is your name?" I ask her.

"Savannah Hart." The name rings a bell, but I can't think of why. " Anyways I must be going now." Ahe stutters, running up towards the stone and quickly laying her bunch of roses over Clove's. And then she leaves.

Maybe,she is the only person who has ever come up here looking for Clove's grave, because they were friends of some kind, but I know that my sister will not be forgotten. Neither will Cato. They cannot be forgotten.

Cato Hadley was the boy with the best skills in the academy, known by everyone for how accomplished he was. He was the start of the district.

And my sister,Clove Catalina Kentwell, was the girl who played with knives