You're With A Tipton Now

Isabelle

"How's this?" I asked Sterling as I walked out of the bathroom in the dress he had picked up specifically for this evening.

The dress was black with a low cut front. It was silk and hugged my body tightly as it went past my knees. I paired it with a black pair of heels. I let my chocolate brown hair flow down my back in loose curls and did some make up to finish it off.

"Stunning." Sterling complimented as his eyes looked me over. He was in a suit as usual.

"Great." I gave him a smile. "We should probably get going shouldn't we?"
"Yes." He agreed and closed the gap between us. "I have something I want to do first."

"And what's that?" I raised a brow.

He didn't give me an answer with his words. Instead he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into him. I could feel the excitement shoot through my body as his lips met mine. We moved in sync with each other with so much passion and want for one another.

Finally he pulled away with a smirk on his face. He then brought his lips up to my ear. "Don't worry, I have more than that planned for later."

I felt my cheeks instantly heat up from blushing as he grabbed my hand and led the way out of his apartment. The man definitely knew how to be assertive when he wanted to be.

We got into the elevator and he pressed the button to take us down to the Lamborghini. It didn't take long for it to make it's descent before the doors opened up again. My hand remained in his as he led the way to the car. He opened the passenger door for me and closed it once I was inside. He then walked over to the other side and got into the driver's seat.

He started up the car and drove it out of the parking garage. Once we were on the road he reached over and grabbed my hand in his again. I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips. Things have gone really well for us so far, I couldn't be happier right now.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked as I watched him focus on the road.

"It's a surprise." He glanced over at me and then back to the road. "You'll see soon enough. I promise."

He continued on driving for a little longer. Finally we arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car. Sterling was handing over the keys as I looked over the place. My eyes went wide as I realized where he had brought me too.

"You talked about how much you've always wanted to come here before." Sterling spoke as he joined beside me. "I don't know if you ever had the chance but if not now you can."

I took my gaze off of the building and turned my attention to him. "Isn't this place like crazy expensive?"

"Don't you worry about cost." He let out a low chuckle. "I mean, I want you to get whatever you want. Even if you hate something we'll get something else for you."

"Are you sure?" I questioned further.

"Yes." He placed a kiss on my cheek. "You're with a Tipton now, there's not much you'll have to worry about ever again."

He then wrapped an arm around my waist and led the way into the restaurant. We approached the hostess who seemed to have been attentively waiting for us. The moment she noticed our presence she was taking us to our table that Sterling had reserved for the occasion.

He had picked a table that was next to the window and it was a little farther away from everyone else in the restaurant. I didn't mind as this must be for privacy reasons. We wanted to enjoy this date, not have him bugged by anyone just because of who he is.

Once we were seated we both began to look over the menus on the table. "See anything you like yet?" Sterling asked as his eyes remained on his.

"Maybe." I bit my lip slightly. "There's a lot to choose from."

"The chicken and the steak here are both really good from what I remembered." He looked up from the menu. "It's been a couple years since I've been here though so if anything I recommend is awful I apologize in advance."

A faint giggle managed to escape. "Okay."

The waiter assigned to us approached us and introduced himself. He then took our drink order. Sterling stuck with water while I had gotten a glass of wine. The waiter then walked off to go get the drinks. He returned a few moments later after giving us some extra time to decide on what to order.

After looking further at the menu I had decided to get their chicken dish along with a side salad and some roasted vegetables. Sterling ordered himself a steak and got the same sides I had. We then handed the menus over to the waiter who then went to place the order.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight." I spoke as my eyes met Sterling's gorgeous icy blue orbs.

"No, thank you for coming out with me." He responded with a smile. "I don't know about you but I've been having an amazing time so far."

"Me too." I agreed.

The wait for our food wasn't very long. It was placed in front of us and we began to dig in. We spent the time in between the meal talking to each other. We haven't exactly done much catching up since we returned from Seattle. It was a nice little change to just have a pleasant conversation with each other.

When we were done Sterling paid and we walked out of the restaurant. At the door we were greeted immediately by a member of the paparazzi taking photos. "Sterling! Where's Ms. Tunt at? Who's this?" The man spoke as he snapped a few photos.

Sterling stopped in his tracks and let go of my hand. I could see a hint of darkness in his face as he strode over to the man taking photos. "For one, it's none of your business. Elise Tunt and I are no more. Now I don't appreciate you interrupting my date, delete the photos you've just taken." It was clear that his words were more of a command and not a request.

"But-" The man began to speak but Sterling cut him off.

"Now!" He demanded with a dark look in his eye.

The man who had taken the photo nodded and proceeded to let Sterling watch as he deleted every photo he had just taken. I could tell the man was uncomfortable and slightly scared. I couldn't say I blame him, Sterling's temper was no joke.

It had always been bad even when we were kids. Sterling usually was well behaved but I remember several occasions where Mrs. Strahm had to put him in a separate room until he calmed down. It must've only gotten worse as he got older judging by this interaction.

But why was he even upset about having a photo taken with me? I could feel a slight uneasiness in my stomach. It was a little upsetting to see how determined he was to get rid of the evidence of this date he chose to take me on. I didn't think I was that bad to be seen with.