Something My Girlfriend Can Attend To

Isabelle

"Mr. Tipton, welcome." A middle aged man greeted us once we go inside the hotel we would be staying at during the duration of the trip. "We've got your rooms and penthouse ready."

"Perfect." Sterling responded, keeping his expressionless.

It's interesting to me to see him at work. When he's out in public for work there's just a certain way he presents himself. He pushes his confidence forward and for anyone who's never met him before or is just looking on, he seems intimidating. A stranger would probably never guess right away the kind of heart this man has.

While it is intriguing, I do find it sexy as hell. It kind of reminds me of when we're alone in the bedroom. He has the same confidence in there and just like when he's working, he knows what he wants and he plans to stop at nothing to get it.

"Right this way." The man began to lead the way, the four of us followed behind him to the elevator.

The elevator stopped close to the top floor, when the doors opened there was someone else waiting for us. The manager, the one who greeted us before, turned his attention to Killian.

"We have two rooms ready on the floor." The man informed him. "This is Dominic and he will be showing you to them while I show Mr. Tipton to the penthouse floor."

"Perfect." Killian nodded as he headed out of the elevator.

"You will be on this floor as well." Sterling informed Eve.

She nodded and headed out of the elevator. "Let me know if you need anything sir."

"Thank you." Sterling responded right before her and Killian were led away by the other staff member.

The manager pressed another button that brought us to the very top floor. When the elevator dinged he turned his attention to Sterling. "All the accommodations that you requested have been made, would you like me to show you to the penthouse?"

"No." Sterling shook his head. "Just the key please."

The manager handed him the key as Sterling grabbed my hand. He led the way out of the elevator and towards the only door on the floor. I glanced back as I heard the elevator doors close, the manager was on his way back to the lobby.

" Accommodations for what?" I questioned as I turned my attention back to Sterling.

"Just some little things." Sterling shrugged. "You'll see soon enough Sweetheart."

He unlocked the door and motioned for me to step inside. I moved from the foyer into the living area. It took a moment for me to take in all of my surroundings. It was very open and spacious, kind of like the penthouse Sterling lives in.

"Wow." I glanced around the penthouse "Do you guys just have these everywhere?"

"Something like that." Sterling chuckled. "There's a penthouse designated at every hotel my family has built. My grandfather felt it was best that we have our own space where we can properly focus when we're away on business."

"Makes sense." I nodded as I continued to look around.

Sterling walked up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Come here, let me show you something."

"Okay." I curiously responded as he had already taken the initiative to lead the way. "Need to make it quick though, I need to get some last minute things prepared before the meeting."

He led the way to the bedroom, closing the door once we were inside and pushing me up against it. His icy blue orbs looked at me intensely as he placed a hand on either side of me, preventing me from escaping.

"We went over everything in the jet." His tone is low and husky. "Right now I have something my girlfriend can attend to."

He grabbed my hand and placed it at the front of his pants, letting me feel how hard he already was. I gave him a firm squeeze, causing a low grunt to vibrate his chest.

"As much as I would love to, we can't." We do still have a job we need to do and I'm responsible to make sure Killian has everything he needs. "Not right now anyway, that doesn't mean we can't later though."

Deciding to take things a little further, he placed a hand at the bottom of my skirt and began to slowly slide it underneath. It's his way of trying to get me to cave into him, but I refuse to let it work.

"Sterling." I warned him. "You have work you need to do as well, you know for your father's company."

He smirked, making it clear he had no intention of backing down. His hand continued to move further up my thigh until it reached my underwear. He continued to look into my gray orbs as his finger slid into my underwear.

I gulped as he ran his knuckle up and down my opening, making it nice and wet. He brought his knuckle up to my clit and rubbed it gently against it, causing my body to slightly shake.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck, gently kissing and sucking on my skin. I closed my eyes and leaned my head to the side to give him more access. The desire and need for him were quickly making it hard to turn him away now.

He continued to kiss my neck as he moved his knuckle away from my clit. He then traced my slit with the tip of his finger, teasing me for a moment before he thrust it into me. I could hold back the moan that escaped from his actions.

Sterling pumped his finger in and out of me as his thumb rubbed circles around my clit. My nails dug into his shoulders as I was now holding onto him for dear life. I felt like if I didn't have his support I would crumble to the ground.

His fingers continued to work on my pussy as he placed one more kiss on my neck. He proceeded to move his lips to my ear, lightly using them to ghost over the shell of my ear.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes." I nodded as I responded through my heavy breaths.

I heard him faintly chuckle as he quickened the pace of his finger thrusting into me. "I bet you'd really like to cum for me right now, wouldn't you?"

I gave him another nod. "Yes."

He pulled his fingers out of my underwear, causing me to look at him with confusion all over my face. He brought his finger coated with my juices up to his lips, putting it into his mouth and sucking off every drop of me.

"Such a shame." A taunting smirk grew on his lips. "We have work to do."