Out For Blood

Sterling

As I waited for my father to arrive at the penthouse, I could feel the rage and frustration continuing to build inside of me. I knew with every moment that was passing the further away Isabelle was getting from me.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I picked up a nearby vase and threw it against the wall.

The moment it hit the wall it shattered into pieces. They all fell to the ground but I felt little satisfaction from it. I needed more, I needed a release to let all these negative feelings out so that I could think clearly.

Before I could even talk myself down, I was throwing anything I could against the walls. It was loud and chaotic but I didn't give a single fuck. By the time I was done my place looked like a tornado had ran right through it and my father stood in the doorway, watching me without any expression on his face.

"Are you done?" He asked as he began walking closer to me. "Or is the hallway the safest option still?"

"I'm done." I responded, still fighting to contain my feelings.

My father looked around my mess for a moment and then his blue eyes met mine. "Tell me what happened. I need all the details so start from the beginning."

Forcing myself to be calm, I relive the events from hours ago. It's still all so fresh and as I tell it over, I can feel the rage getting worse. I feel determined to get Isabelle found sooner rather than later and when I do, there will be hell to pay.

I won't hold myself from going dark this time.

I don't care who I have to hurt or kill even, I will be out for blood.

"So you think it's Mr. King behind this?" My father asked after I finished explaining everything.

"It has to be." I responded as I began to pace back and forth in the apartment. "I don't know what it is, but I feel like he's been against me since we met. I don't know where or not it's because I wouldn't let him take more of a share with that last contract or just because I was digging into his personal business."

"Probably a mix of both." He exhaled a low sigh. "Do—"

He was cut off by the sound of my phone going off. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and saw Ronnie's name on the screen. He's got to have an update for me to be calling so soon.

"What is it?" I asked, getting right to the point so that no more time would be wasted.

"We were able to get into security footage from the bakery and a few of the other nearby businesses, we saw who took her." Ronnie then proceeded to confirm what I've been thinking. "We ran their face through a few different things and it has been confirmed to be one of King's men."

While part of me was slightly relieved to know I hadn't been wasting my time pinning it on him, it made me feel sick to my stomach. There's no telling what his plans are for Isabelle. With the new information that had been given to me, it's possible he's going to try to sell her and I need to get to her before that happens.

Running out of patience, I grit my teeth as I balled my fist up at my side. "Where did he take her?"

Ronnie had better have a fucking answer or I'll be set off all over again. Knowing the dangers and risks that Isabelle may be facing has me ready to rip King's head off. That bastard is going to know by the end of this that he should have never messed with me and what's mine.

"His men took her to King's private airstrip." He answered. "They took off around the time that we had found Henry. It appears that they landed in Atlanta not too long ago, we have footage of them taking her out of the plane and putting her in a car. We followed the cameras the best that we could and it appears she's been taken to a warehouse where King keeps the victims he trafficks."

"Send me the videos and the address." I ordered. "And have the jet ready for me to go, I'll be there in thirty minutes to board."

"Yes Sir."

I hung up the phone and looked at my father. "Are you up for a trip to Atlanta? It would appear that King decided to go ahead and have her brought to him."

"Okay." My father nodded, agreeing to join me on this endeavor. "I'll call Kaydence and let her know the update. I suggest you rally some men together to join us, we'll need all of the back up we can get."

Without wasting another moment, he and I exited the penthouse. As we made our way to the car waiting for us I received the video footage from Ronnie after texting him to gather me some guards. As I watched Isabelle be taken and moved around my rage grew even deeper than before.

"Everything's squared away with Kaydence." My father broke the tense silence as I remained focused on the videos in front of me. "Is that the surveillance footage?"

I passed the device over so he could take a look. "Yeah."

His eyes watched the screen closely, then when he had seen enough he looked over at me. "We may be a team here, but this is something I'll be letting you take the lead on. What's your plan?"

"I'm planning to end him." I responded with a stone cold expression and a darkness in my words. "I'll rip him limb from fucking limb for touching her. By the time I get through with him King will be begging for death, whether or not I deliver is up in the air."

My father gave a small nod. "Very well."

The silence set back into the car and we quickly arrived at the jet waiting for us to board. Outside there was a decent sized group of guards, some of them were my men and some of them were my father's. Under these circumstances, the more the merrier considering we don't know exactly what we're walking into.

The car came to a stop and we both got out. I took a deep breath and forced myself to remain calm the best that I could. It was going to be a long few hours to Atlanta but the moment we touch down, I'll make my move to save Isabelle and to hunt Mr. King down.