Film Emperor's Little Wife 3

"Brother Jian, get in the car quickly." Xiao Zhou ran over quickly with an umbrella in one hand and an unopened umbrella in the other hand with a large bath towel. He first tilted the umbrella in his hand to protect Jian Li from the rain. Holding a bath towel on the other hand, he wanted to cover Jian Li's body.

Jian Li hugged Bai Chen, held Bai Chen's butt with one hand, avoiding Xiao Zhou's movements, he took the bath towel from Xiao Zhou's hand, quickly wrapped Bai Chen in his arms, and then took the unopened umbrella from Xiao Zhou hand, with his long-legged and Xiao Zhou he walked quickly back to the nanny car.

"Jian..." Liu Fang who was sitting in the car, seeing Jian Li came back and was about to ask him what was going on, but saw a girl with long hair in his arms.

Liu Fang was stunned.

Afraid that Bai Chen in his arms would catch a cold, Jian Li hurriedly said to Liu Fang: "I will take him inside to change clothes." And just walked directly to the back of the nanny car.

The back of the nanny car was used as a dressing room. Jian Li walked over with Bai Chen in his arms, and then drew the curtain to block Liu Fang's gaze.

Xiao Zhou followed Jian Li and got into the car. As soon as he closed the umbrella and closed the car door, he was pulled aside by Liu Fang.

"What happened? Why did Jian Li hug a woman back." Liu Fang said in a low voice, both surprised and curious.

Jian Li has been a gossip insulator since his debut. It's not that there are no female artists who want to use Jian Li to hype themselves, but they are all relentlessly beaten back by Jian Li. Over time, no female artist dared to use a scandal with Jian Li's to hype. After all, they need exposure but they also need their face too.

Liu Fang, Jian Li's agent, the two have been working together since Jian Li's debut. Liu Fang has count all the opposite sex that appeared around Jian Li, however, there is no one close to Jian Li.

Over the years, Liu Fang didn't have to worry that Jian Li would lose fans because of falling in love, and even Liu Fang faintly worried that Jian Li would be a monk for a lifetime if he continued like this.

So this is the first time Liu Fang has seen Jian Li being so close with a girl, and the posture of him holding her tightly in his arms is like carrying a valuable treasure.

Xiao Zhou also looked dumbfounded. The rain outside was too heavy, and Jian Li ran too fast. When he took the thing and chased him out, he couldn't see Jian Li anymore, he only vaguely sees Jian Li's back in the rain curtain.

When he ran to Jian Li's side, he had already seen Jian Li holding a person in his arms as if holding a child.

It is a lie to say that he is not curious, but the assistant's professional code for so many years has made him remember what he should do first at that time, so Xiao Zhou too was also puzzled by the sudden appearance of Bai Chen in Jian Li's arms.

When Liu Fang saw Xiao Zhou ask three questions, Liu Fang had no choice but to let Xiao Zhou go to take a towel and wipe the rain off his body.

Liu Fang stared at the curtain with scorching eyes, as if he could see the situation inside through the curtain.

Suddenly he realized that something was wrong. What Jian Li just said was to help each other change clothes...

Are they both to the point of frankly seeing each other already?......

Is the other party really Jian Li's lover that he didn't know when they secretly fell in love?

Otherwise, how could they be so close the first time they met.