Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 20

Bai Chen was first pulled by Bi Qing to take a hot and sweet scent flower bath. Those petals were picked by Bi Qing early in the morning. Although doctor Zhou's hobby is to grow medicinal herbs, when he has free time, he also likes to enjoy watching flowers and playing chess for entertainment. Therefore, there are many beautiful flowers in his yard.

Bi Qing got doctor Zhou's permission so she picked some and bought it back for Bai Chen bath.

When Bai Chen was the emperor before, he had a lot of petal baths so he didn't feel anything. It's just that he didn't get enough sleep early in the morning, which made him feel a little aggrieved. He has always been spoiled by Zhao Yan whenever he wakes up.

But he's not a person who will lose his temper at will, besides, today is his big day. He should have woken up early.

Taking a bath obediently, Bi Qing took out a box of ointment with a floral fragrance and let Bai Chen smear it on his body, but Bai Chen refused it seriously.

Bi Qing gave a pity look at Bai Chen's now white, smooth, and delicate skin.

After taking a bath, Ruan Ame, as the marriage official, carried the wedding clothes and jewelry that had been prepared earlier, and happily entered the room to comb Bai Chen's hair.

The married ge'er's mother will be the one to comb his hair first on the day of his marriage, but Bai Chen has no mother now. He only had doctor Zhou as his father, so doctor Zhou is the one to comb his hair now.

Doctor Zhou had already changed into dark red festive new clothes. Bi Qing was combing Bai Chen hair as doctor Zhou came in and took the comb that Ruan Ame handed to him, then he slowly combed Bai Chen hair for him.

Bai Chen's hair is now soft, smooth, and black. It wasn't hard combing down.

Ruan Ame opened her mouth, saying loudly beside them: "The first comb through your hair, you don't have to worry about wealth. The second comb from the head, there will not be any sickness nor worries. The third comb to the end, you will have many children and live long...Where there's a start, there's a finish, you will have abundant riches and honor."

Immediately afterwards, Ruan Ame took the comb to comb Bai Chen's hair and then put the crown on him. Bi Qing also got Zhao Yan's order, so she filled Bai Chen's stomach with some soft glutinous snacks that had been prepared long ago.

Doctor Zhou and Ruan Ame didn't say anything after seeing it. Instead, they secretly praised Zhao Yan's thoughtfulness with a smile.

It is best for the bridegroom not to eat on the day of his marriage, after all, going to the toilet wearing the wedding clothes is definitely not pleasing to the eyes. But now, Bai Chen is spoiled by Zhao Yan. Since the groom agreed, of course they wouldn't say anything.

Bai Chen sat in the room and was tossed for a long time. At noon, it was finally finished. In the middle, Ruan Ame and Bi Qing wanted to put makeup on him but he refused. At this time, doctor Zhou had already gone out to entertain the villagers.

Bai Chen sat in front of the dressing mirror. Looking at him in the wedding clothes, his face was filled with sweetness.

He is going to marry Zhao Yan today.

The wedding clothes on him were made by Zhao Yan himself.

Bai Chen's fingers slowly stroked the Chaos Flower. His body felt as if surrounded in honey, very sweet.

"Young master is very beautiful today. Young master Zhao will be stunned when he sees young master." Bi Qing came in with a bowl of red dates rice especially prepared for Bai Chen.