Real and Fake Young Master 18

Bai Chen closed his eyes and fell weakly on the back seat of the car.

The weakness he felt in his body and the inability to move with the sudden accident made Bai Chen a little irritated.

Obviously, he will see Xiao in a while, and have dinner with Xiao.

Irritating.

The system saw Bai Chen's violent mood swings, and try to calmed Bai Chen a little nervously: [Little master endured it, the medicinal properties will be solved in a while.]

Bai Chen felt wronged: [I have an appointment with Xiao, why is he more annoying than Tang Qing.]

The last time Tang Qing only stopped Bai Chen for a while, this time Zhao Jun directly kidnapped Bai Chen. After being kidnapped, the time Bai Chen and Qi Xiao spent together was greatly reduced. Naturally, he would be unhappy.

The system blamed itself a little bit: [It's all my fault, I should have scan Zhao Jun's belongings.]

It is because of the lack of energy in the system, in addition, the system didn't absorb much energy after coming to this world. Therefore, it has always been using the bare minimum to save its energy, he didn't expect to be planted this time.

While condemning itself inwardly, it also reflecting on itself.

[It's not your fault.] Bai Chen corrected the system very seriously, [It was the fault of the bad guy, when I can move, I will beat him up. ]

The system is his best friend, how could it be wrong.

And the system ran out of energy because it had to save him.

Bai Chen was suddenly stunned, why did his godhead break?

Why can't he remember it at all?

Suddenly, dense pain swept across his head.

[Little master, the effect of the medicine will be solved in five minutes.]

The system's loud voice suddenly called Bai Chen back to reality, and the tingling pain from the previous second suddenly disappeared.

Bai Chen was stunned for a moment in doubt, and then immediately became happy.

The system looked at Bai Chen as he was back to usual, and his tense heart relaxed.

Five minutes passed quickly.

Bai Chen squeezed his fists and felt the strength returning to his body. He suddenly jumped from the back seat and rushed towards Zhao Jun who was driving.

Bai Chen: [Stop the car.]

Zhao Jun did not think Bai Chen would wake up so fast, he was obviously under a lot of dose, the man that sells the drug told him that even the strongest cattle won't wake up in a day.

What Zhao Jun did not expect was that Bai Chen would act on him so madly in the car.

The incident was so sudden that Zhao Jun was pressed against the car door by Bai Chen before he could resist, and a fist as heavy as a cat slammed down on him, causing him to exhale in pain.

What frightened him even more was that the car lost control.

The steering wheel turned back and forth because of the movements of the two of them.

"Stop it." Zhao Jun looked at the twisted scene out of the car window from the corner of his eyes. The handsome face was distorted into a terrible look because of fear. He frantically struggled to get rid of Bai Chen, and stretched out a hand to control the steering wheel, but he was at a disadvantage, he was firmly suppressed by Bai Chen, and he couldn't do anything at all.